Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Tntea from Rick G

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2004, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I've posted my current method a couple times on the forum, but can't seem to find the one I was looking for, so briefly this is what I do.

You need a spreadsheet to do this.  I track both midday and evening draws on the same sheet.  I went  back 100 draws and starting from least recent draw to most recent draw I enter the other 2 digits that came with each digit.  After 100 draws I use the function MODE to count occurrences of the numbers.

When the grid row is finished, I go back to the beginning and subtitute the new pairings for the old pairings.  Mark your last entry with a colored box so you know where you left off.  I update my sheet after each drawing.

This will give you an indication of recurring pairs.  How you want to use this info is up to you...I try different approaches all the time (been doing it only a few months), so here is where you gotta do your homework and see what works for you.

But it's a great tool...good luck with it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2004, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

to you,

You are welcome for my five years and 3 hours a day of studying for the information I gave you freely.

Do not ask again, and if I had the power to delete my free advice to you I would do so.

You people have to start doing your own homework, or at least take the two minutes to say thank you to those who are doing it for you.

Todd kick me off if you want, it won't be the first or last time I've got kicked off a site, but these "Give me winning numbers or systems" are really starting to bother me and because they don't win, they take it out on you.

If each of us could predict our winning lottery number ever day, there wouldn't be a daily lottery, would there?

I'm posting this and this is where I stand.  Lottoways, you got my number and we'll get Chip in the clip.

nobie23's avatar - squiz

United States
      Member #3009
      December 12, 2003
      2065 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2004, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Very well spoken Rick G

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
        Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #1289
        March 22, 2003
        473 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2004, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rick,

Your post was very powerful I felt compelled to say Thanks!  I did not understand it, (not the post, but the prediction tool) but I do appreciate that fact that you always post, and you have put so much time in perfecting your craft.

Have a great weekend,

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$ needs some green too!

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #2448
          October 4, 2003
          25884 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2004, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Well said Rick G!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2004, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick for helping out. I am really glad to have found this site. I am doing my homework.. just need a little help to go in right directions.. As I mentioned before.. THANKS>>>

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2004, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Nobie, Copy Cat and of course to Jorli (who thanks her predictors daily),

Thank you...maybe I came off a little cross in my post, but I don't like giving freebies out and never hearing from the poster again. 

Tntea, I had given up on you, but we were posting at the same time.  If you have any questions about the pair tool, please PM me and I'll be glad to explain it more clearly.  Thanks.  That goes to Jorli, Copy Cat and Nobie as well.

I'm not here to make money, just to help others if possible.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2004, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Rick G

How are you today?

After you post and push post reply and your stuff gets posted, if you want to change something yo can find your post and at the bottom there is an edit sign that you can click on and then you can you into your post and change whatever you want, even erase everything if you want, do it before anybody posts anything after your own post or you might not be able to do it.

Thank you very much for your post and good luck.

And don't let things like that get to you too much, people want want and want some more, but they almost never give thanks.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23260 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2004, 4:19 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: O

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

pensacola fl
                    United States
                    Member #4915
                    June 3, 2004
                    79 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2004, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

who  care

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2004, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I do.

By the way, bobo, I don't recall you posting your systems, info or suggestions, so no wonder you don't care.

Anyone can post selections and lay in the background, but my point was that real participation in a forum is not a series of numbers.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2004, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Rick G

If that is all of your system it most be very good, because your predicitons are winning really big, maybe we can trade info and or systems some time later.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8360 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2004, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

RickG I check out your posts from time to time and like you I offer people who ask for help some suggestions. As far as your predictions goes you are one of the best at it if people can't or woln't allow it to happen for them it's not your fault. I think a lot of people think that there is a magic bullet to winning the lottery and that they come here to find it. In fact wanting people/expecting some of us to give them a number that will hit fur sur. Like I think they think were keeping some special secret to winning. many people must think we are wizard's at this because they see so many good hits. If they would just look at the prediction pages and observe for a while who's hitting regularly or do some back tracking for their state and work off of the prediction pages they would get a hit. Please don't let these people get you worked up they apparently are desperate to win some money and expect that because this is a great lottery website that there going to find the pot o gold at the end of the road.

People winning the lottery is all about doing homework for your particular game in the state you wish to play. It's in your states game history one needs to study these numbers and look/find the clues to the next due number. Unless you are using software for these picks I suggest that you practice picking numbers for a while until you GRASP what you are doing. Face it some people cant pick a number even if it's staring you in the face. I don't know how many times I studied the history results wrote down a bunch of numbers to play and missed the hit because I didn't see the number right next to the one I SHOULD HAVE PLAYED. Do not blame posters if you play these numbers and don't hit. The numbers people post are just a precursor as to what MIGHT hit. There is no guarantee to winning playing anybody's numbers.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2004, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Lantern and Four4me,

It's the folks in these threads who are positive who make a two word negative post roll off the duck's back....like Todd's excellent photo post the other day.  I'm saving that post for future reference (becuase I have a slightly bad temper to negative people and tend to tell them where to get off) when I get a negative response to a seemingly honest approach to our job here.  The "negatives" know who they are, and believe me, I don't read your posts and don't appreciate your poor manners.  Get a life and join the real world.

Thanks to ALL of the positive posters on this forum.  There is no room for negativity in this group effort, but as Mama taught me, there is 10% idiots (but she used a different word) in every group of people and of these 3,000 + members we have our share.

Again, thank you both for understanding what I was trying to communicate.

PS to anyone who responded positively to this post, I will gladly give you my approach via PM.  It's not my original, I owe it to Ion Saliu who also gives his info freely, but I've been tweaking it for the IL lottery and you can do it for your own game.

Bobo and you other "negative" posters need not apply....obviously you are better than the rest of us and don't need or want what the rest of us have to offer.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2004, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey there..

Oh please never give up on me posting Thank yous.. I had problems with getting to the site. Here lately I am in and out of the house and cannot sit long enough to read all the posts. I never saw your post until today.

I have been working on my homework using Tennessee's past history of 144 draws.. We are new to the lotto world.. I can see patterns.. however, I have a time trying to figure out in which direction they are heading.

I have noticed that a number from the fifth past drawing is showing up the days drawing.. and usually a cold number with it.   I am still researching. It make take me years to figure this all out .. but I am going to hang with it. It is a great little hobby. I can tell that several customers where I work have some type of system they are using. However, most will not share.. SOBEIT.

I do have a question on something I read once.. Some method of +1-1 so forth.. I have noticed some patterns from the fifth draw back having the +1-1 or +2-2 pattern.. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Thanks.. TNtea