Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried this system?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
OHIO
United States
Member #5328
June 30, 2004
1284 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2004, 12:04 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterycharts.com/SC_Demo.htm  if you had, i like your thoughts on pick 3..

have a great winning day!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2004, 3:50 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by ONEDAY on July 21, 2004

http://www.lotterycharts.com/SC_Demo.htm  if you had, i like your thoughts on pick 3..

All those graphs are there because they can't tell you what numbers to play so you're supposed to figure it out for yourself and pay them for the privilege. 

They've been slapping a statistics programs together with graph software since the first lottery programs came out  and it hasn't helped people pick winners.  It's not only the same data as the statistics, it's less workable.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19815 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2004, 11:02 am - IP Logged

With the requirement of your name and address to download their demo, they appear to be gathering information for a sucker list. I uses to get put on one every time I ordered a lottery magazine through Publisher Clearing House, for a year afterward I would get calls and mail from people selling lucky numbers or starting lottery pools.  They know the suckers are out there, they just have to find new ones to bring on line.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2004, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

The program is good and the owner of the site is legit I've done business with him in the past he sent me some of his new software (at the time)for free.Also the Money-Maker 3 program was developed from my personal request for a pick-3 program.That was sent to me free of charge as well the only program I purchased was the Lottery Wizard II program which is also good in my opinion.I sent him a written description of the program (Money-Maker 3)which was named by me as well for him to develop into software.