Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For What it's worth - Dream Numers

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by phantomrainbow.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cleveland
United States
Member #5299
June 28, 2004
95 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2004, 10:08 am - IP Logged

I had promised several people who sent me private e-mails that I would post dream hints. Unfortunately, I did get a dream hint but I was too afraid to post it for fear someone would play and lose money.  Now I can just kick myself.  My neice had dream that she saw 6619 on a big book in black letters but could not remember the exact  order. She also said she dream about hair.   I did go to play the number but did not check my numbers when I left the gas station.  The number did come the very next day.  With my luck, I did not win because the person at the machine had entered 6618.  Talk about luck not being with me.

But anyway for what it's worth I will just relate the dream my sister said she had last night.  She said my dead mother - Frances said that she needed either $201 or 250 dollars to pay her car note (she could not remember if it was 201 or 250 dollars.  Anyway she said that she had all but $100.  My sister said she wrote a check for $100, her son said he had 100 and someone else had 11 dollars.  She did not know what to make of these numbers.  Perhaps 211, 201, 111 or even maybe 2011 in pick 4? 

She also dreamt of peaches. 

I seldom remember my dreams but last night I dreamt about a huge empty box.  Last week, I dream about a small black dog and that I had got my hand caught in a door.

Maybe someone with a dream book can make something out of this.

Please play at your own risk and don't get upset if numbers do not fall.  I am not predicting only trying to relate a dream.

Ohioplayer

percygrinder's avatar - bob

Bahamas
    Member #4787
    May 24, 2004
    1742 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2004, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Box 177, 651

shelbyjean's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
      ohio
      United States
      Member #3573
      February 1, 2004
      86 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2004, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I KNOW THE FEELING A FEW MONTHS AGO I LOST MY BIG 4 DIGIT I HAD PLAYED SINCE 1979 SOMETIMES TWO OR THREE $$ A DAY.  I HAVE NOT BEEN QUITE THE SAME SINCE.

Mail For Youfrom shelbyjean

percygrinder's avatar - bob

Bahamas
        Member #4787
        May 24, 2004
        1742 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2004, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

LMAO

nassau bahamas
          United States
          Member #5286
          June 27, 2004
          77 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2004, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

i know how you feel i was playing 922 &929 for three years it fell twice this year and both times i overlooked he darn number talk about rotten luck

nassau bahamas
            United States
            Member #5286
            June 27, 2004
            77 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2004, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

ohioplayer i like the 201 looks real good

United States
              Member #4914
              June 3, 2004
              39 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2004, 4:24 am - IP Logged

can anyone on here explain if my dream has anythign significant. okay i dreamt of a big green elephant,gigantic, and it was goign through an amusement park,it was weird. what does denotes mean? what does denotes riches mean? does anyone beleive the horoscopes ,sometimes mine come true,but if i havent read them that is when they come true,most of the time. if i read them they dont. sometimes i dream stuff that comes true,or happens. i dont think im psychic,i just think it's a warning.