Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crunch 2 or C2

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MikeK.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1410
April 22, 2003
357 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2004, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Any Test The Crunch 2 or C2 as the new Code Word?

Webmaster LeRoy

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2004, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

LeRoy

What's up?

What do you mean, "As the new Code Word"?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
      Member #1410
      April 22, 2003
      357 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2004, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Sorry;

I didn't mean to speak in terms of a special code:

I just finished watching I, Robot I meant C2 is what they are calling the new version of the Crunch

And I wanted others to post which states were doing good and which states where NO LUCK at all with the system is happening.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2004, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

My friend LeRoy.

The Crunch, new or old is a pick 3 filter program.

It will do well anywhere and everywhere if you just know how to use pick 3 filters properly, it has many of my own filters so I know that it's going to do well every-where if you just know how to use them right.

Good luck to you.

And may you always win a lot of money on all the lottery games.

United States
          Member #2873
          November 25, 2003
          1132 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2004, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

LeRoy,

Lantern contributed very much to the filter selection now available in C2.

The current version is only available to current CRUNCH users and members of the Lottery Group. So you will not find so many test results from any state up here yet. The follow-up version will be available shortly for everyone to look at. Lantern is - of coure - correct. Both systems are reducing numbers, the use od the filters - and there are a lot!  - is the main decision of the user.

Good Luck!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
            E-Town,Ky
            United States
            Member #3493
            January 25, 2004
            6348 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2004, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Mike,have used the crunch for the last 10 draws in Ky and it hit 9 out of 10, and I got 5 of them,as you know I normaly use the stack system,But am experimenting with the crunch and from ever indications it is very efficient and I recommend it.Paymenow is helping me on this and i'm sure he is getting a lot of hits,because he is very good at what he is doing and with his method he is bringing the odds way down...Saleo

Saleo Paleo    

United States
              Member #2873
              November 25, 2003
              1132 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2004, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Sal,

Thanks for your positive feedback. I certainly am curious what Ron can do with the new CRUNCH 2 version. Even though it is just the pre-release it can do quite some filtering.

It might still be another week or two until it will finally be available to download for everyone. The main reason being that I have to add way more examples. It certainly becomes also a book that gives you information on all the Filter possibilities from VTracs, High-Medium-Low fitlers to Even/Odd Neighbor combos and more. To answer another question concerning CRUNCH 1 and CRUNCH 2, previous users of the CRUNCH 1 will definitely get the CRUNCH 2 for free as always promised. The software price will increase though once the real version is done (the extensive creation cost and requried support will make that necessary). The new price will also include both systems. I still think that the "old" Crunch is still a system worthwhile to keep as a quick and separate system.

Last night I implemented an Indirect Filter Entry....

instead to entering a Filter like <SelectFilter:Roots> 9 7 4 5 /meaning select only numbers with the roots 9 7 4 5

you can now enter also certain numbers and the system takes the Filter from those numbers <SelectFilters:Roots> {123 453 556 778} /meaning find the roots for the numbers I typed in and use the roots of those numbers a filter

and creates automatically <SelectFilter:Roots> 6, 3, 7, 4

Kind of cool because it minimizes your ground work!

Good Luck!

United States
                Member #1410
                April 22, 2003
                357 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2004, 10:46 am - IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------

Kind of cool because it minimizes your ground work!

--------------------------------------------------------

Wtg Mike K,

We look forward to those examples as this piece of software got past even this software officionado.

lol

Webmaster LeRoy

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2004, 10:49 am - IP Logged

LeRoy

Your P.M. box is too full, you need to make some space on it for more P.M.s

So here it goes instead.

Yes, but some of the filters are of my very own ideas and no programs anywhere as far as I know have them, they are variations and or reworks and or combinations of other filters and MikeK has a lot of them, but not everything yet, also some of the stuff(filters) are extensions that MikeK out of the filters that I sent to him and told him about, I told MikeK how to use them, but I don't think that he really understands some of them, he just has the general idea, but does not know exactly what they do and or how they are used right

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2004, 11:08 am - IP Logged

The new Crunch is way beyond any pick 3 program anywhere, if used right, it should get the winning number very often straight and or boxed, depending on how you use the program and if you know how to use the filters and what to do with them to get the winning number.

It sould get the pick 3 numbers straight very often, unless the loteries change the games so the filters don't work no more.

So use the program and win while you can.

The key is to learn how to use it, I know my filters, but I don't know yet how to use them on the new crunch, one thing is to use them by hand and the other on a new program.

I have to learn how to write down the commands on the Crunch.

United States
                      Member #2873
                      November 25, 2003
                      1132 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2004, 11:20 am - IP Logged

CRUNCH 1 had the limitations of the size of the screen, and how many checkboxes you can put on the screen without being too confusing for the user. 

Once these limitations were eliminated by implementing the filter features into the input field, I was able and will be able to implement as many filters as I want, as long as they fit into the basic structure of the program. There are currently over 100 filter selections implemented. Without the check boxes you also have the advantage that you only have to select or unselect the filter settings you care about, rather than having to deal with filters that you are not even using.  

I have implemented many of Lantern's ideas, Berley's Vtracs requests, many from others, the standard ones of course, and mine too.  My main concern of course currently is, to put the software out with the current features, that the program works and the expected results will appear, with as many examples as possible.

My thought is that the users themselves will in the future improve the use of the system, by providing other users with methods and filter combinations they are using to get the results they are hoping for. That was so with the CRUNCH 1 and it will be the same with C2.

Lantern's knows the use of this filters the best, and Berley is an expert in the use of Vtracs. Others use many of the other filters to theri advantage as well. The exchange of information will be of major importance. This is a tool for the evaluation of numbers and the reduction of numbers. The user makes it work.

GOOD LUCK!

United States
                        Member #1410
                        April 22, 2003
                        357 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2004, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

Thanks to everyone at this forum it is truly the best on the net.  My mail box and PM box is answered and happily filled daily.

Please try again or email at anytime webmasterleroy@yahoo.com

Thanks

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                          E-Town,Ky
                          United States
                          Member #3493
                          January 25, 2004
                          6348 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2004, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

This undoubtly is the best system that anyone has come up with, lets just hope the lottery system will take awhile to find a way to beat it,hopefully never,Thanks to you Mike,Lantern and Paymenow. 

Saleo Paleo    

United States
                            Member #1410
                            April 22, 2003
                            357 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2004, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Mike K,

In your Spare Time

lol

Don't laugh at me don't change nothing compared to the pick 3 and do a pick 4 wild wheel

LeRoy

United States
                              Member #2873
                              November 25, 2003
                              1132 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2004, 12:15 am - IP Logged

LeRoy,

The problem of PICK 4 systems in general is that to get comparable results to current PICK 3 the user would have to accept far more suggestions than  she/he is used to in PICK 3 lotteries. You need about 3.5 times as many.

So I guess before I start doing any new versions of systems that are known from the PICK 3 such as MasterMind 3,  Wild Wheel 3, Candy Numbers 3, the CRUNCH has to be covnerted to PICK 4 to allow further selection and reduction of numbers. But that is currently behind the horizon.

It of course does not need only time it needs support, more Group Members, more success of the current systems and such.

Anyhow, currently the focus is to create an "official' Version of the C2 system.. After that there might be new projects. 

Good Luck and thanks everyone!