Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tn doubles for clipper

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nobie23's avatar - squiz

United States
Member #3009
December 12, 2003
2065 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2004, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Clipper

doubles did fall in Tn-900 also got doubles for Ky-884.

more will soon follow for sure especially in Tn.

nobie23

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2004, 2:04 am - IP Logged

I felt Doubles were going to happen pretty soon but thought Tuesday had a better chance then Monday.  My Doubles Database has me pointing towards 066-088-099-433.    At least the 2 digits that played are in that group even if it did swing the other way lol

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2004, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Clipper

This prediction thing is very very hard.

Some times I despair, but the harder that it is, the more that I drive myself to study more, little by little I am getting there, but the progress is very slow and hard, I guess the thing is to never give up.

Oh! well it's a lot of fun trying to outwith the randomness and or the state lottery people or both.

How have you been doing lately?

Are you feeling better now?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2004, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Clipper

I think that we both make heavy use of pick 3 filters, but not in the same way and also both of us like using pick 3 filter programs, but do our own thinking and don't let no program(s) tell us which combos to pick.

My pick 3 filter system is my own, I only use programs to do the tasks that are needed by my own system and not the program's.

Everything that my system needs or does, I can do by hand, it is just faster if I use some programs to help me.

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Oh....Im doing my own thinking when I read the charts of facts that I track.  Then I set filters in my software to generate possible combinations as I have a "controlled" generator and it 100 times faster then doing it by manually!

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Clipper

So you use your filters according to charts, I should try that.

So far I have been using my filters, just according to particular "SET" pick 3 statistics, I guess that you might say that they are "Permanently Set Charts", but they are no charts at all, just particular "Set" pick 3 behaviors, they are not 100%, but they are there more often than not.

I really should do like you and complement these with real

charts, I might maybe be more accurate and maybe I could even reduce the numbers of combos more.

It's worth trying one of these days soon.

Yes so far my system goes by particular "SET RULES", rather than by changing statistical charts, but I should try combining both and see if I do better.

Good luck.

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I dont use "pre-made" software.....the software I use was designed specifically for my system and record keeping.  With 1 entry in the database it updates ALL my charts.  Then I consult the charts for the "facts" that I track and based upon what Im "reading" I set my filters accordingly.

There is nothing like it "pre-made" or anywhere close to it because I looked when first came online and couldnt find any software that would come close to doing what I wanted it to do.  That's why I've been working with a Programmer for a year now getting to the point I am.

nikkig's avatar - flower

United States
                Member #1938
                July 29, 2003
                75 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2004, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Hi Nobie23 and Clipper,

Do you all have any suggestions for TN today?

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2004, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Clipper

Yeah! It sounds very nice and you don't have to mess around with no Ms Exel or anything like that and it's javascript, right?, so it's very good and portable, me, the closest that I have come to finding a program more or less, taylor made for me, that is for my system is The new Crunch 2, not right now, but once is a little more finished with the filter and command examples and also the new parameter save function, that might get implemented later, but I really wish that I could automate the whole process, after all my system works by pretty much set rules according to pick 3 predefined patterns, behaviors and statistics, that

I might be the only person who knows about them in this particular way for my system.

You are a master of your system and I am a master of mine, I have taken my pick 3 filter techniques to their maximus extremes and workability, but as with everything, specially the lottery there is always only so much that you can do, even if you are a master of your craft or system, the lottery games are a very hard craft to master, but every day i get closer and closer, I am never completely satisfied with the results and so I keep on learning.

Good Luck.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2004, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Nikkig = I havent looked really close at the TN database except to say that all 10 digits are on 8 levels and I think it is going to collaspe.  There are a lot of variables that can make that happen and Im trying to find some clues in my charts to point me in the direction it might go.

Couple of my charts want to say it's going to stay a low Sum Total which after two games in a row of Sums 0-10 is hard to believe.  In the dvent it does go lower the last (which was 9) and the levels collaspe these are the only combinations that can do that:

032 132 322 332
                                              412 125
                                              025 413

Another chart I have indicates possible back to back Doubles and there are 31 sets out of 90 sets that can collaspe the levels but as you can see from above only 2 sets that would Sum less then 9.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2004, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

You are correct in that it is JAVA, however the individual files are written in EXCEL.   You just dont see the EXCEL screens working in the background and working within the JAVA applet it produces results in a different format.

The program has two folders along with 4 files outside those two folders.  One file is the "executable" file, one is a "data" file, one a "readme" file and the 4th is a "db" file.  One folder is labeled "META-INF" and the other "Charts".  Dont know what the META-INF is except to say it must be something specifically for JAVA applet funtion.   

Inside the CHARTS folder are around 40 charts.  If you opened one of these charts it will pop out in EXCEL.  The file says it's a "text document" however when you open one it will open in EXCEL format.

None of the charts I have is "stastistical" based either.  They all tract specific "facts".  I have nothing that gives me % of anything.

nobie23's avatar - squiz

United States
                        Member #3009
                        December 12, 2003
                        2065 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2004, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Clipper & nikkig

One thing I have noticed since tracking Tn numbers since it began is that once a double falls it seems to continue thru out the week.

I'm possibly looking at 440/990/000 or anything with a 4 in it.

Good Luck to all

nobie23

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2004, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Clipper there is something called "Meta Tags" maybe this is the meta tag information or something like that, I don't know programming, I think that meta tags, have to do with objets in HTML content or pages, but i don't know anything about such things.

As to the Exel, I suspected something like that, but thought that it might be some other way, by the way, as use the term "Statistics" very loosely and also the term "filters" very loosely.

40 charts that is impressive.

Well, I am glad that you have such help.

Maybe one day you might want to market the program. (?)

Bye.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2004, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I have considered the possibility of marketing the software.....just not right now.  Im still trying to figure out a "final element" to the whole thing that would generate the EXACT combination or small group of EXACTs to consider.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2004, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Nobie = I dont think it will be the 440, 990 or 000 today because none of those combinations will reduce the number of 8 levels at all.  Digits dont usually stay on 8 levels for 2 or more games in a row so Im looking for a collaspe in levels.