Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

awesome results pick 3 system

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
texas
United States
Member #2324
September 15, 2003
152 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2004, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

hey guys im so excited i have to share this system i created ive only tested it with back draws . try it yourself you will be amazed so simple but effective.ive gotten numbers over and over again using this on past draws i have not done it for real yet let me know how it works 4 u guys. i suggest only backtesting it first before actually using it still in testing phase but seems very and i mean very effective.texas pick 3 is what im testing it on 2004 results.take todays drawing such as 472 for example only,now wheel numbers for pairs 47  , 42 ,72 these wiil come up witin next 10 days night or day drawing most of the time bout 90% of the time but not only that to get the last number, yes believe it or not alot of the time more times than not you will have all 3 numbers an instant win with this last stepim going to tell u about please dont blow this system off check it 4 yourself on past draws. the last step is this:FIRST LOOK AT THE NUMBER 472 IN THIS CASE,NOW CONCENTRATE ON THE 4 AND THE 2 LOW NUMBERS RIGHT SO IN THIS CASE YOU WOULD GO UP 1 ON EACH 4 BECOMES 5, 2 BECOMES 3 NOW PLAY THOSE NUMBERS WITH YOUR PAIRS 475,473,425,423,725,723.BUT WAIT YOUR NOT FINISHED YET NOW LOOK AT 472 ONE MORE TIME BEING THAT THE TWO NUMBERS ARE LOW CONCENTRATE ON THE 4 AND 2 ONE MORE TIME GO UP 2 PLACES THIS TIME AND DO THE SAME THING YOU JUST DID 4 BECOMES 6 AND 2 BECOMES 4 NOW WHEEL THEM WITH PAIRS YOU CREATED SUCH AS 476,474,426,424,726,724.SEEMS  COMPLICATED BUT IF YOU TEST THIS AGAINST ANY 10 DAYS  DRAWS NIGHT AND DAY MOST OF THE TIME YOU WILL HAVE ALL 3 NUMBERS WITHIN THOSE 10 DAYS.A TIP TO SAVE YOU MONEY IS IF YOU SKIP EVERY OTHER DAY CALL THEM EVEN DAYS THATS THE DAYS THEY HIT MOST OF THE TIME NIGHT OR DAY. AND ONE MORE THING A WHOLE LOT OF THE TIME THEY HIT 2 DAYS LATER THAN THE DRAW YOUR PLAYING ON SUCH AS IF YOU WERE PLAYING OFF OF 472 AND IT WAS TODAYS DRAWING THAN GOOD POSSIBILITY IT WILL HIT 2 DAYS AFTER TODAYS DRAWING IF TODAYS DRAWING WERE 472. LET ME NO HOW IT WORKS IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES JUST TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS AMAZING FREE SYSTEM ITLL BLOW YOU AWAY I PROMISE. DOSENT WORK EVERY TIME JUST MOST OF THE TIME HAHA. GOOD LUCK.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2004, 2:36 am - IP Logged

It might be worth checking out. (?)

The worst thing that can happen is that it might not work.

And again it might.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Toni's avatar - disney25
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #106
      February 17, 2001
      210 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2004, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Do you always pick the two lowest numbers, no matter what position that they came in? Also, have you found them to come in straight? Just wondered. Thank you for the information!!! Good luck, I will try it.

Toni

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
        Pharr, Texas
        United States
        Member #107
        August 23, 2001
        439 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2004, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Greetings, Genie. I was going thru some of my pick 3 papers yesterday and I found one that was dated September 2002, where you came up with a combination of numbers that one should play and that excluded the one and the zero. There are about 16 or 18 combinations that are outlined for the pick 3. I was testing them on paper from past drawings and they do come up quiet often. The only thing is you don't know which combinations to play next. I had not visited this site for two years but I did a search for your username and it gave me the most current of your posts. I am going to try and test the one number up and two numbers up and see what happens. I'll let you know how it comes out. Thanks > You are amazing.      From: AL.

texas
          United States
          Member #2324
          September 15, 2003
          152 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2004, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

hello this is  lottogenie, i appreciate the feedback good to know all my work on pick 3 is not in vain.and want to say thanks to alsports. i work hard on pick 3 i dont post that much but i will post things once in a blue moon but you can bet im working on a new system always are trying to refine old systems i think a good system is one that is not going to break u financally but is logically put together. i look 4 what i call constants. things that happen for what ever reason over and over again and then i apply wheeling , mathematical logic and theory be hind it and always i back test thoughly before playing any money most of the time i dont put money behind it even tho i know my systems work. im still trying to come up with hopefully a system that  guarantees a win just like everybody else. i thimk yall have great ideas i love the lotterypost. i have tried some of yalls ideas as well alot of you are right on track with some of my ideas and thoughts.i try to look at everything from every angle i think its imnportant not to take things at face value dig a little deeper.well didnt mean to give a speech just turned out that way. i would like to know how yall view pick 3 and numbers in general everyone has their thoughts. talk to ya soon your lottogenie.

texas
            United States
            Member #2324
            September 15, 2003
            152 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2004, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

thought id answer a few questions about the awesome pick 3 system. hello c wilson, in answer to your question ill just try to clear things up for everyone heres some tips this is the way i think of pick 3 numbers i view the 10 pick 3 numbers like a wheel anotherwords think of a wheel or kinda like the way an odometer on a car works such as 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 9 the next number after nine is the number 0 again so with this in mind think 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,1,2,3,4 etc.just priming you on how i think. now in this particular system you will always pick the lowest two numbers and work off of them,if you  had 698 then the 6 and the 8 is supposed to give you that one number or golden number everyone needs to go with their pairs. the pairs how ever in this case would be 69, 68,98 then  use the lowest numbers in the main combo 698,,,,,,which is 6 and 8 and go up 1 on the 6,6 becomes 7 then go up one more off the 7 which becomes 8, now lets do the number 8.  8 becomes 9 and yes remember the wheel theory now 9 becomes 0so in this case your golden numbers wood be 7, 8, 9 and 0. now put them together with your pairs so this is what you would play are watch for 10 days both night or day draw as follows  697,698,699,690,687,688,689,680,987,988,989,980.now just apply this same thing to wharever draw you choose and track for 10 days night and day draws.dosent work all the time but works a heck of alot u will be amazed not sure if itll work in illinois well or not but sure works here in texas.if you have good results please let me know so ill know if im on the right track.and in answer to tonis question yes i have seen them hit in exact order but i do not suggest playing them just that way i suggest anyorder or exact any.im hoping that i can get enough of you together on this and improve this system even more feel free to expand on my ideas just please let me know so i can profit too.good luck to everyone i hope this helps.as always im not responsible for losses only wins haha.

Virginia
              United States
              Member #4418
              April 22, 2004
              321 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2004, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Will see how it works out in VA.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3589 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2004, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

hi tried it in Mass.  and did not fare very well so will wait for your new and improved system to come along. lol Just kidding, we know every system won't work everywhere so we try and improve on it. Thanks

Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #4418
                  April 22, 2004
                  321 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2004, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

lottogenie, what if the number is a double number i.e. 115

do you pick 1 and 1 (1 goes to 2) to start with or 1 and 5?

Thanks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2004, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by lottogenie on July 28, 2004

hey guys im so excited i have to share this system i created ive only tested it with back draws . 

Test it with some actual predictions and if you pick some winners, we all can get excited.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

texas
                      United States
                      Member #2324
                      September 15, 2003
                      152 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2004, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

to 007girl do not figure this up off of doubles make sure all numbers are differnet such as 972 always. the two numbers that you use to get your golden number in this case would be 9 and 7,i made an error in my first post so im correcting it now now this can really work off of any of the three numbers but i chose two of them to keep cost down. ideally using all 3 numbers to get the golden number is smarter but not cost efficient. also i prefer that the two numbers be odd that i use oe the two numbers should be even then do the 1 ,2 up thing that i told you about,  so if you had a number such as 934 to work off of i dont like those type of numbers to run this system on because the 9 is a high number but its partner the 3 is a low number kinda throws the system off on when playing on these types of numbers i suggest only playing off of a number that has two lows and are of the same suit so to speak such as 254 see both the 2 and 4 are of the lower end their also even numbers. are in the case of odd 139 is a good example the 1 and 3 or odd but their the ones you would play in this case, 0,1,2,3,4 is low  5,6,7,8,9 is high.  con fusing i know but works if u can get the hang of it i wish i could explain this more though but i will answer questions if you have more of them. thanks 4 your interest. your lottogenie!

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #4418
                        April 22, 2004
                        321 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2004, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

thanks lottogenie for the clarification. 

P.S. great job on illinois post.  Good luck to all.

NJ
                          United States
                          Member #6005
                          August 1, 2004
                          7 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2004, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Hey Genie, I'm brand new here but I've been playing your system on paper tonight using NJ pick 3 results from July 10, 2004 through July 31. Very impressive so far. Even with using doubles. For example: Using the Midday draw number for July 10 (180), I got the following combinations: 181, 182, 183, 101, 102, 103, 801, 802, 803. (Note there were only 9 plays because there were only 3 golden numbers instead of 4 ). Well the very next day, July 11, the midday number drawn was 801 and it paid $287.50/$47.50. Not bad. Then I used the July 11 evening number which was 822. Using the 8 and 2, I got the following combinations: 829, 820, 823, 824, 229, 220, 223, 224. The very next day, July 12 the midday number drawn was 289, which paid $44.50 for the box. Two hits in two days. One more example. Going back to July 10th, that night's drawn number was 659. Once again there were only 9 combinations: 657, 658, 656, 697, 698, 696, 597, 598, 596. On July 15th, just 5 days later the evening number drawn was 598 and it paid $227.50/$37.50. A few more hits as follows: July 13 evening draw (071) resulted in a box win on July 19 midday draw (731) paid $34.50. That same July 19 number (731) turned inti a box win on July 21 (431) paying $58.00. And the final example, the July 21 evening number (879) turned into a straight win tonight July 31 (870) paying $198.00/$33.00. WOW!

I think you are on to something here. But of course playing with real money will always be the true test. I did not complete testing all the days in July, but these few hits have got me hooked. I would assume that once you hit within the 10 day period, you then begin playing with a new set of numbers. Although I suppose the numbers could hit more than once witihn the 10 days but it would be rare. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to try this for real.

NJ
                            United States
                            Member #6005
                            August 1, 2004
                            7 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2004, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Genie, I just saw your most recent post. Let me say that the results I posted above I got by using the two lowest numbers as you indicated i your first post. Seems to work fine.

texas
                              United States
                              Member #2324
                              September 15, 2003
                              152 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2004, 3:56 am - IP Logged

hello pick3nj its great to hear from you im so glad that its working elseware too, i new i was on to somthing big and i was leary bout posting the information but i get so tired of people trying to pump us up trying to sell a system for money so i figure ill share this with you guys 4 free . i love to help other people.its not all bout money in this world i want all of us to get a piece of the pie,haha i figute if i share my ideas other people will help me benefit with their ideas. no system is perfect it will fluctuate but when its hot its hot,it is very consistent from my calculations tho. i have other theorys here on the post that didnt get near the response as this one but if you like this one check out my old post on consecutive numbers they will hit on a regular basis thats a fact back test them foe bout 3 weeks and be amazed hope it helps. the consecutive numbers hit all the time they always will its a mathematical fact check and see all backtest it if you dare. when consecutive numbers r not doing well. look at the non consecutive post .these r not numbers i just wrote down i did lots of study to come up with those and they are very very accurate as well. but i love the awesome pick 3 too.