Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 5 programs/analysis

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1192 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2004, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Hi,

What pick 5 software/analysis does everyone use here? And how is it working out?

I see lots of pick 3 predictions, but very few pick 5 predictions (for California)?????

I see lots of pick 3 software options/discussions but very little, if any, for pick 5?????

johnph77's avatar - avatar
    CA
    United States
    Member #2987
    December 10, 2003
    832 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2004, 9:59 am - IP Logged

There's a lot of work being done on Pick 5 games - MegaMillions and PowerBall are both Pick 5 games, with the addition of a bonus ball. CA's Fantasy 5 is a 5/39 game - amongst others using that format is GA's Fantasy 5, IL's Little Lotto, MD's Bonus Match 5, NY's Take 5, PA's Cash 5 and the multi-state Hot Lotto game (with a bonus ball). Not sure of what other software and/or analysis you need.....

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19895 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2004, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

JKING,

There are few predictions for any California games here.  Either most of the members are from the East or Californians don't like to share their picks.  People like to post winners and the odds of posting a winner are better in the pick3 games.  People have posted a lot about the 5 digits games such as PowerBall and MegaMillions, I would think some of the same ideas would work just as well for other pick5 games.  I some times post for Buckeye5(537), but I only post the games I play.  I use the same software that I use to pick PowerBall, MegaMillions and OhioSuperLotto, the other games that I play.  My posted results speak for themselves (I haven't won big in the last year).  If you start posting picks for California, other may join you and post also.  Usually when I post Buckeye5 picks, other will post if only to compare picks.

Good luck to you
      RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking