Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question about Crunch/Wild Wheel 3

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MikeK.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #2873
November 25, 2003
1132 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2004, 11:19 am - IP Logged

takeitez,

Thanks for your post. Just by coincidence I saw your post here, I am mainly looking into the PICK 3 forum. Here some info on the Crunch / Wild Wheel topics.

Most of my systems and tools - and that includes these two as well - are expecting the more recent numbers first. The reason for that is

• a) the "ranking" feature. The systems try to bring the most likely results on the top of the suggestion list.

• b) for the Wild Wheel and other systems the first (most recent) numbers might be used for special features and calculations.

The Wild Wheel 3 only needs 6 previous draws to function. If you CRUNCH them afterwards you can select ALL filters, they will be CRUNCHED away again by the CRUNCH system. In the recent examples shown in the PICK 3 you can see that combining the Wild Wheel 3 output with the last 167 draws from your state, in this case Georgia, is the recommended number.

I hope that helps a bit.

Good Luck!

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
    Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #4097
    March 21, 2004
    174 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2004, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

takitez,

I must agree with what Mike has just told you.  Always load the latest date first. 

Also, I do recommend that you backtest your state's game for at least 30 drawings.  This way, you can at least get a pretty good feel for trend of the game and where most of the winning numbers are falling in what Priority Levels.  The task can be tedious, but believe me, it's well worth it before you start playing with real money.  It should soon be hitsville for you just about everyday after that! 

paymenow

takeitez's avatar - japheth
      Carters Lake, Ga.
      United States
      Member #5313
      June 29, 2004
      1065 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2004, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Paymenow and mike, just got those 2 programs 2 days ago, been using Lotto Pro for several

years. Also looked at C2, but do not like it. it is too hard for me to use.

Good Luck 

Takeitez 

United States
        Member #2873
        November 25, 2003
        1132 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2004, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Takeitez,

C2 is a completely different thing, and for the quick and easy number crunching, the "Original" CRUNCH is the way to go. No doubt!

The value of the new C2 tool - once it is released - will be based strongly on the use by the "experts" here who can implement their own thoughts into the selections and can provide users with their suggestions and their created crunching routines, which then easily can be used in by everyone else. It becomes to be more af a "system" design tool.

Good Luck and thanks for using the CRUNCH! 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2004, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

When I used the Crunch.. It either gave me suggestions of 0 or it gave me the numbers I put into it.. (previous draws)  I am doing something wrong.. please help..

United States
            Member #2873
            November 25, 2003
            1132 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2004, 11:51 am - IP Logged

tntea,

I will answer this CRUNCH in the following thread: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/93107

Good Luck!