Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN just a guess, maybe a bad guess?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2004, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I tried something else to reduce the numbers more, but this wil probably also get rid of the winning number, but it's so hard to win that it probably does not matter too much any way,I should had back tested the changes first before using them but didn't want to take the time to do it, I will back test this some othet time, here here are the numbers come or not, you have to take into account that no matter how good a system or the mind behind might be, getting the numbers often or very often they say that it's impossible, because the lotteries are random and don't think that it's impossible just very very hard with only a few numbers, as the ammount of combos increase so does the chance of getting the winning number, but also so does the loss or waste of money if you don't win, so people try to strike or find a balace.

Boxed numbers (just a guess and not a very good one, because I reduced the combos way way too much for the winning number to come out).

Not because you get the combo sometimes it does not mean that it can be gotten often or often enough to make a profit.The state lotteries are not going to make it easy . They will make it as hard as they can and won't pull the punches.

Even the best predictors here won't play at a profit unless they buy many combos per draw and have a system for winning straight instead of box often enough, because with box winns you might not make a profit with straight wins you will, but you have to buy many combos to get those straight wins, I mean if you want to win often enough, because you can get sometimes straight wins with only a few combos, but you won't often, just every once in a while.

Good luck to you.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2004, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Of my numbers, Clipper thinks that these might have the best chance of coming out tonight for TN

035, 053, 251, 215. so?

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
      Clarksville
      United States
      Member #487
      July 15, 2002
      17638 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2004, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

TN just may get another sequence number..normally they do fall in pairs. maybe 345.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2004, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Looking at the Doubles database came up with following:

Last Double to play was 223.  Doubles database has strong indication the next Doubles will be an ODD game, however, the Sum Totals seem to point to an Odd Sum Total which can only be a PURE Odd game if the Doubles is indeed an Odd game.

Right now in the regular database there is strong indication that Doubles could possibly play tonight.  Sum Totals in the Database are not giving indication as to how the Sums will go...Singles-Teens or Twenties.

While I feel the regular Database will expand levels from 5 to 6 which would rule out digits 4 & 6 playing I cant discount the possibility that the 4 & 5 could play in the next Doubles combination.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2004, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Clipper Hi!

Littleoldlady Hello!

I really need to try to learn your vtracs one of this days. I am running out of new ideas and options so maybe

soon, I need one or more other points of views, there is only so much that I can do with my filter systems and I am

already kind of stretching those to the max or as much as I can, I thought that I was almost a match for the pick 3, but not really not yet, just a little closer all of the time, I have become fairly good at my particular system, but not good enough yet.

Good luck to you all.

Let's crack all of the lottery games and the sooner the better

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2004, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Well, Well, Well!  Just got home from work, checked the TN results for tonight and see where Doubles played as I had anticipated.  Was also an ODD game as my Doubles database was indicating even though it didnt Sum Total ODD as my Sum Chart was indicating. The E/O chart had stronger indication of the game being Odd then what would happen in the Sum Chart.

Just didnt use the digits that I felt would probably double as it came back with a 3 digit repeat out of the last Double game of 223.  Also went an Alpha Pattern 3 (OEO/EOE) instead of Alpha 4 (EOO/OEE) that I had anticipated for tonights game.    That is why I had the 255-211 & 033 posted in another post in the forum

Also no digit repeat out of 897 as anticipated and neither did the 4 & 6 play as anticipated.

With both the 2 & 3 playing it also left the number of levels at 5 in the regular database.  Havent had chance to update and look at what might happen tomorrow yet but will try tomorrow before going to work.  Have some errands I need to run in the AM after nights sleep. 

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
              E-Town,Ky
              United States
              Member #3493
              January 25, 2004
              6348 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2004, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Check my post out on Mglsr Ky/Tn post for Tn,on 8-8-0-4, 323

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2004, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN - wasnt sure if you were talking to me when you mentioned "vtracs" or not.  I've heard a lot about vtracs since being in the forum yet I never new what they were until few months ago.  Once I realized what they were and how they were used I determined that I use a "form" of vtracts but it isnt true vtracs. 

It's just a  number pair tracking system that I use that has nothing to do with what "different pairs" of numbers play....such as 20-21-23-24-25-26-27-28-29.....I dont use this type of "pair tracking".  That's too many pairs to track when you have all possible pair combinations to consider for all 10 digits.

Today in Texas I missed the number by 1 digit :(.....I played 281 Combo and it was 280 :(

Have but one number for tonights TN....672.  Actually I think either digits 0-1-4-5-8-9 will be eliminated and only digits 2-3-6-7 used...or else it will go 0-1-4-5-8-9 and digits 2-3-6-7 eliminated.

Im going with the 0-1-4-5-8-9- to be eliminated due to a repeat digit out of last game of 323.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2004, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Clipper

Hello!

It's possible that the 672 might come out tonight. but I don't think so, Since it's root # 6 and 6 came too many times already, Also it's sum # 15 sum fifteen came 6 draws ago so has a chance, but a small-one of coming so soon again, but again you never know, another thing against 672 is that it has 1 digit from the last draw and another from the 2nd last, that is 2 digits one each from the last 2 draws and that does not happen too often, but it can and has before, so who knows?As to the vtracs I was talking to littleoldlady, she is supposed to be a vtracs expert here on the forum.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2004, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Thought perhaps you were talking to littleoldlady but in case you werent wasnt to clarify the post <G>

Another reason being for 672 to play tonight is there are now five digits that are 5+ games out and usually 2 digits come within last 4 games with 1 digit out.  With the 32 one game out and 897 2 games out those are the only possible levels for digits to be on unless there is a 1 digit repeat and 2 digits play 5+ games out.

Also the number of levels digits are on is at 5 and the only way for levels to expand to 6 is to again eliminate digits 4 & 6 and pair "23". Repeat chart is indicating a 1 digit repeat out of the 2 or 3 so there is a 50/50 chance of getting the right number.

"Something" 5+ games out is going to play tonight.  If there is a 1 digit repeat and nothing comes out of the "897" then there has to be a 1/2 split on the levels.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2004, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

PS to the above:  If there is an expand to 6 levels, a 1 digit repeat and nothing come out of the 897 then there has to be two digits come from the 510 to play with either the 2 or 3 for the expansion.

Only other way for the expand is no repeat out of the 323 with digits coming from either 897 & 510.

It's just a matter of time before the number of levels expand to 6 because they've been on 5 now for two games in a row.

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2004, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Well Clipper there are so many possibilities all we can do is to try to make some educated guesses, I try that is all

that I can do.

Good luck to you.

I am doing this predictions trying to improve my technique as much as I can, just like everybody else and also maybe help somebody out there a little.