Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crunch Lottery Pool

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Webmaster L.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Would You Pay Our Administrators To Play?

Yes . . . Definitely [ 22 ]  [73.33%]
No . . . No Way [ 8 ]  [26.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 30 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  

United States
Member #1410
April 22, 2003
357 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2004, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

How much could or should the weekly contribution be for each participant.

Considering we would be splitting the pool - how often should distribution be made.

Weekly?  Bi-Weekly?  Monthly?

Webmaster Leroy

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2004, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

The contribution should depend on the number of people playing, at the beginning it should be just enough to buy enough combos and states to make some initial money, once money has been made and it should if we buy the combos at , then we can spend more money to buy more combos at even more states and make even more money there are so many states with pick 3 that we are not about to run out of them also if we win at a particular state or states often we can really up the bets for that state or states, the ones in which we win more often, if PayMeNow can do it we all can also.

As to how often the profit should be distributed between the players, I think that once a week is about right, maybe every 2 weeks, but I prefer once a week.

First we either ca start playing PayMeNow's numbers or wait untill LeRoy and or myself do a few more workouts with the Crunch 2 and start gtetting the numbers often as PayMeNow is doing right now.

Good luck, the more people playing the less money that we all will have to put in, later once we star winning then we will just be playing with the profits or some of the profits.

Good Luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
      E-Town,Ky
      United States
      Member #3493
      January 25, 2004
      6348 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2004, 10:38 am - IP Logged

If enough people participated in the pool around $20.00 to $25.00 per week would be enough to play quite a few states,But that depends on how many we could get in the pool.We may be able to get down to less than $20.00, But that sounds like a good #I'm sure most would be able to spend $100 To $125 per month.We would need at least 20 to 25 people in the pool,What kind of feedback do the people that is interested have on this idea...........Saleo 

Saleo Paleo    

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2004, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

It also depnds on the win factor..I would not want to split a 500.00 dollar hit with 20 people..that would  give everyone $25.00.  I think multiple pools should be set up with no more than 10 people in each pool. the lessor participants, the more the payout.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
          Member #1410
          April 22, 2003
          357 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2004, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

The purpose of pooling our money together is so we can win together big or small we are going to to take our wins and losses together.

Judging by this forum when lots of numbers are posted there is usually only one guy in the bunch who plays the "bunch of numbers" and wins then everyone else complains that there are too many numbers.

Multiple pools are not gonna work because you would have to narrow the numbers down and individually we have shown to ourselves over the years that we can't do this consistantly enough.

Thus the purpose of the pool.  Let's play all 100 or so numbers with us winning $500 or more each drawing so what if we split it among the participants.  That is why we should set up like a weekly or bi-weekly distribution.

I like the idea of seeing something build up to where we are betting with our wins and when we decide to place a $25 bet on a group of numbers and hit for $25 X $500 or $12,500 split among 100 winners is a nice payday.

And if or someone is gonna give us $900 X our $25 bet that would give us a win of $22,500 now divided by 100 participants each of us would get 225.

This is just an idea of team play to get the morale going.

this is not to limit any of us from using the Crunch wild wheel or any of Mike K'S software for a win without the group.

Webmaster LeRoy

E-Town,Ky
            United States
            Member #3493
            January 25, 2004
            6348 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2004, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

The crunch is a very good system,But it needs filtered on down where there are a lesser amount of #'s that we have to pick from,that is unless someone out there knows what #'s to pick each time.35 to 50 is way to many #' to have to play to get a hit,I can pick out 50 #'s out of the blue and get a hit the majority of the time. 

Saleo Paleo    

United States
              Member #1410
              April 22, 2003
              357 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2004, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crunch is a very good system,But it needs filtered on down where there are a lesser amount of #'s that we have to pick from,that is unless someone out there knows what #'s to pick each time.35 to 50 is way to many #' to have to play to get a hit,I can pick out 50 #'s out of the blue and get a hit the majority of the time. 

------------------------------------------------

The Crunch is not a "System" although the companion wild wheel 3 is . . .

The Crunch is a "Tool" and if used effectively as Ron/Paymenow has demonstrated it can bring home the "bacon" cash, moolah daily.

Webmaster Leroy

PS:  There are plenty of other tools of choice out there for the players looking for one number etc. which is why the lottery endorses "quick & easy picks"

Just Food For Thought

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19904 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2004, 8:12 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Webmaster L on August 11, 2004

Thus the purpose of the pool.  Let's play all 100 or so numbers with us winning $500 or more each drawing so what if we split it among the participants.  That is why we should set up like a weekly or bi-weekly distribution.

Webmaster LeRoy

If that is possible, any one could do that on their own with a one time investment of $100.  I don't usually play the pick3 games, but if you guys prove that you can pick 100 numbers and win $500 every day, I going to start playing and I won't need a pool to raise the first $100.  Good luck to you all and I hope your idea works.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

E-Town,Ky
                  United States
                  Member #3493
                  January 25, 2004
                  6348 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2004, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

System or tool the bottom line is the same purpose is served.

Saleo Paleo    

United States
                    Member #1410
                    April 22, 2003
                    357 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2004, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

If that is possible, any one could do that on their own with a one time investment of $100.  I don't usually play the pick3 games, but if you guys prove that you can pick 100 numbers and win $500 every day, I going to start playing and I won't need a pool to raise the first $100.  Good luck to you all and I hope your idea works.

RJOh 

You are Absolutely Right RJOH, anyone can do this but the problem is very few want to admit that they spend that much they only want to talk about which ticket won.

Which is another reason why it was refreshing to this webmaster's ears to hear that he two spends sometimes alot other times a little but he traps the numbers in the group. 

I have been playing this way for years.  But even when I formed a group the group didn't want to play but 5 or 10 dollars as a group.  Heck I was playing and winning more than that on my own.  But I didn't have a consistant method until the Wild Wheel 3 and the Crunch came along.

Webmaster LeRoy in IL

E-Town,Ky
                      United States
                      Member #3493
                      January 25, 2004
                      6348 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2004, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Webmaster I posted 15 #'s for Ill's today and hit the Ill's Md again today with a bx779

United States
                        Member #1410
                        April 22, 2003
                        357 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2004, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

WTG Saleo Paleo

You are the kind of poster the beginners and Pro's alike want to see frequently and they should be following you to the bank.

However, I have not graduated to that level of confidence which is the reason I love the crunch and the wild wheel the numbers are there and I don't have to accidently filter or whittle them away because I am trying to save a buck.

Webmaster LeRoy

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2004, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

All that we need to start is about 10 peoiple more or less, tell LeRoy that you are waiting for him to set everything up.

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                            Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
                            United States
                            Member #4097
                            March 21, 2004
                            174 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2004, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

You are absolutely right!  All games are meant to be "CRUNCHED"!

paymenow

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2004, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

PayMeNow.

Yes all games can be Crunched and Cracked in their own ways, have you ever done any pick 4 Crunch work or any kind of pick 4 work?, you know how the pick 4 pays loads and loads of money and it could be "SUPER" pay days for you almost everyday.

Good Luck to you.