Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Welcome to the new Mystical forum!

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23273 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2004, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the new Mystical forum at Lottery Post!

The official description of the forum is:

The opposite of scientific and mathematical, mystical discussion centers on topics such as meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural.

I think the addition of the Mystical forum rounds out what I feel are the primary lottery-related discussions that have taken place here over the past 4+ years.

As with any spiritual conversations and other deeply-held beliefs, there is the distinct possibility of heated discussion, and maybe worse.  Because of this, I am going to be especially protective of the civility of discussion in this forum, and quick to delete messages that are derogatory and negative.

The primary rule is that I will not allow discussion to degenerate into a God vs. non-God debate.  Be respectful of others' beliefs, and do not participate in a discussion just for the sake of disagreeing with someone's beliefs.

If I find that someone habitually enters discussions and disrupts the "flow" of the discussions, and is a negative influence on the forum, I will give that person a warning.  If they do not heed the warning, I will have no choice but to prohibit them from participating at Lottery Post any more.

I don't mean to start things off negatively (I am actually excited to be able to add this new forum), but I feel it's better to state this up-front so there are no surprises later.

Enjoy!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31361 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2004, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

you are an

love to nibble those micey feet.

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2004, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd,
      You have put a lot of work in this site in the past 4+ years.

MAGA

$$34WINNER's avatar - anglewings
        KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
        United States
        Member #2986
        December 10, 2003
        357 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2004, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd, we all want to learn from those who have more knowledge than most and it is fun when things don't get nasty.

Thank you for letting everyone know where you stand!!!!!  I second that motion!

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17392 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2004, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd!

wpb

Australia
            Member #3084
            December 22, 2003
            328 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2004, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Woo ee

or should I say

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(As long as humor is allowed. Please pretty please - I like Mystical Magic Tours too!)

Colin

PS 1. Can I mention the site with the poor blind Dog now and then. He's only a little Chihuahua.
            PS 2. I like the Title. Who was the bright spark that came up with that?

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
              light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2004, 5:48 am - IP Logged

i will set the pace for mine (and others) side to this new forums "coin"...

while i haven't made any recent comments on any of the psychic threads, mine (and others) position is still the same.  that no amount (or use of)  ...meditation, visualization, dreams , psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical or the supernatural .....will give one an "edge" toward winning anything in the lottery because it is random in it's design.  if it weren't,  then somebody on this forum would have won big by now (and no one even wins "small" with any consistentcy).  i have been watching these different threads and no one can even win at pick3 consistently.     

you are either ......MEANT TO    or you are ........NOT  (and one quick pick  ......will tell whether you ARE).

it's a fact of life.  people will chase things out of desperation,  while driving down  foolish dead end roads.  people in here do it all the time, evidenced by how much they fall all over themselves when someone new shows up at LP and states they know how to win the "big one".  if only people would quit chasing things that for them are most likely to be unattainable.  70 some percent of the people that win big jackpots do so via quick pick (gee i wonder why?).    there is alot of peace in knowing whether you are "meant to" or not  .........before one even pursues something and one can "know".  then you can eliminate "what" to pursue, and "what" is a dead - end - road.  i know how to dventually make those differentiations in my life.

this reminder goes out to those who will peruse this new forum, (the ones who sit on the fence on this issue and NOT the ones that believe this stuff) ......don't be taken in by foolish dead - end promises.  make "them"  prove it.  many in here will make claims and will not be able to back those claims up.  ask yourself if they can dream and supposedly it comes true ....if they can "see" things (intuit) and supposedly they come true ....then how come they can't win a 3 number game and make themselves  money?  because they can't.  ever read the stories about how people in here dream about things and it supposedly comes true,  yet for some "reason" they can't get the numbers to come in "clearly", coming up with all sorts of rediculous reasons why they can't?  learn to look for the read flags while reading in between the lines and then you will able to tell who has what.  people who have true vision .......don't make excuses.

it's perfectly healthy to pursue knowledge to gain (personally, professionally, intellectually, financially and spiritually).....it is foolish however to pursue something, especially by means that INSURE that it will never happen to begin with. 

so for the "fence - riders" ..... here is your "tool(s)"  that will help you to sift thru fact or fiction in this new forum.  skip the non-sensical "explanations" and go right for the "meat".  make em prove it.    if they can't,  it's all hyperbole (baloney).

i will go on record and say before anything gets started in here,  that no one who is into the "mystical" side of things,  will show any success while in here.  i am not talking about a "hit here or there" as i can do that,  i am talking "consistentcy".  it's not that i wish that people aren't successful,  it's that above all i don't want people to fall for false hope  .....and really there is only ONE way to show that you know what you are talking about, and that is to show it.

since i am an advocate of the "prove it" on LP, i am willing to put my mouth (and reputation) where my finger points.  i am willing to put up my "off the top of my head" numbers ....up against anyone who claims to have success in here via mystical exaggerations. anyone who has witnessed me doing this before, knows i have never lost a challenge yet.  and you can watch those that haven't,  start to back away already.  no one in here will take me up on it because they know they have nothing solid to "chase" ......and THAT ought to tell you whether you should travel down the same road(s)  as they do.

you are either MEANT TO ..........or you are NOT  (period)

peoplethathavetruevisionareconsistentbothinthierbeliefsandtheexecutionofthosebeliefs

theyneverchangeandtheymostcertainlyarenotalloverthemap

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

MetroPlex's avatar - 619631
                Richmond, VA
                United States
                Member #5360
                July 1, 2004
                93 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2004, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I tried playing dream numbers and lucky astrology numbers...they didn't work.

I will give the forum a go though.

Thanks Todd!

MP

Putting The Damage On.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8790 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2004, 6:18 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on August 12, 2004

i will set the pace for mine (and others) side to this new forums "coin"...

while i haven't made any recent comments on any of the psychic threads, mine (and others) position is still the same.  that no amount (or use of)  ...meditation, visualization, dreams , psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical or the supernatural .....will give one an "edge" toward winning anything in the lottery because it is random in it's design.  if it weren't,  then somebody on this forum would have won big by now (and no one even wins "small" with any consistentcy).  i have been watching these different threads and no one can even win at pick3 consistently.     

you are either ......MEANT TO    or you are ........NOT  (and one quick pick  ......will tell whether you ARE).

it's a fact of life.  people will chase things out of desperation,  while driving down  foolish dead end roads.  people in here do it all the time, evidenced by how much they fall all over themselves when someone new shows up at LP and states they know how to win the "big one".  if only people would quit chasing things that for them are most likely to be unattainable.  70 some percent of the people that win big jackpots do so via quick pick (gee i wonder why?).    there is alot of peace in knowing whether you are "meant to" or not  .........before one even pursues something and one can "know".  then you can eliminate "what" to pursue, and "what" is a dead - end - road.  i know how to dventually make those differentiations in my life.

this reminder goes out to those who will peruse this new forum, (the ones who sit on the fence on this issue and NOT the ones that believe this stuff) ......don't be taken in by foolish dead - end promises.  make "them"  prove it.  many in here will make claims and will not be able to back those claims up.  ask yourself if they can dream and supposedly it comes true ....if they can "see" things (intuit) and supposedly they come true ....then how come they can't win a 3 number game and make themselves  money?  because they can't.  ever read the stories about how people in here dream about things and it supposedly comes true,  yet for some "reason" they can't get the numbers to come in "clearly", coming up with all sorts of rediculous reasons why they can't?  learn to look for the read flags while reading in between the lines and then you will able to tell who has what.  people who have true vision .......don't make excuses.

it's perfectly healthy to pursue knowledge to gain (personally, professionally, intellectually, financially and spiritually).....it is foolish however to pursue something, especially by means that INSURE that it will never happen to begin with. 

so for the "fence - riders" ..... here is your "tool(s)"  that will help you to sift thru fact or fiction in this new forum.  skip the non-sensical "explanations" and go right for the "meat".  make em prove it.    if they can't,  it's all hyperbole (baloney).

i will go on record and say before anything gets started in here,  that no one who is into the "mystical" side of things,  will show any success while in here.  i am not talking about a "hit here or there" as i can do that,  i am talking "consistentcy".  it's not that i wish that people aren't successful,  it's that above all i don't want people to fall for false hope  .....and really there is only ONE way to show that you know what you are talking about, and that is to show it.

since i am an advocate of the "prove it" on LP, i am willing to put my mouth (and reputation) where my finger points.  i am willing to put up my "off the top of my head" numbers ....up against anyone who claims to have success in here via mystical exaggerations. anyone who has witnessed me doing this before, knows i have never lost a challenge yet.  and you can watch those that haven't,  start to back away already.  no one in here will take me up on it because they know they have nothing solid to "chase" ......and THAT ought to tell you whether you should travel down the same road(s)  as they do.

you are either MEANT TO ..........or you are NOT  (period)

peoplethathavetruevisionareconsistentbothinthierbeliefsandtheexecutionofthosebeliefs

theyneverchangeandtheymostcertainlyarenotalloverthemap

V- Dude,

I have read your above post. I do not disagree with it.
                  I realize that the lottery is gambling. The answer to the next draw is unknown until it is drawn. When I first came onto this forum and started posting numbers and systems I knew the answer to the next draw is unknown. Therefore when I write my text on predictions or systems I do not guarantee the results . I only show that it works for me.
                  I have 2,266 post here read them and anyone can see where I use text in most all of them that will give doubt to the reader on the outcome of the prediction or system.
                  The word prediction itself gives doubt..
                  People are going to gamble so we discuss systems and methods here that may help each other.We are here to just try and beat the law of averages.

MAGA

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                    light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2004, 7:48 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by JAP69 on August 12, 2004

V- Dude,

I have read your above post. I do not disagree with it.
                    I realize that the lottery is gambling. The answer to the next draw is unknown until it is drawn. When I first came onto this forum and started posting numbers and systems I knew the answer to the next draw is unknown. Therefore when I write my text on predictions or systems I do not guarantee the results . I only show that it works for me.
                    I have 2,266 post here read them and anyone can see where I use text in most all of them that will give doubt to the reader on the outcome of the prediction or system.
                    The word prediction itself gives doubt..
                    People are going to gamble so we discuss systems and methods here that may help each other.We are here to just try and beat the law of averages.

i totally understand what you are saying and i even agree.  i have no problem when a person pursues winning a lottery game of any sort by exploring avenues that interest them  (mathematics, probability, wheeling numbers, birthday numbers, etc.) 

i have gone on record at LP as stating that i have an open mind in that just because i happen to believe that the lottery is totally random and therefore unpredictable by any man,  that there could possibly be someone who knows or understands something that i don't (i stink at math), that they could give themselves an edge mathematically speaking.  personally i don't believe anyone can,  but i retain an open mind knowing that an open mind will only facillitate the ultimate truth .......dventually.

what i do have a problem with is when people dispense false hope via means that don't work, and those arenas are easily discernable by anyone using a dose of common sense, and if they are willing to put their desperations aside.  people that are emotionally driven instead of factually driven,  are easy targets for this kind of stuff.  they fall for anything that sounds good.  that makes for a bad "compass" in life.

are you aware of the person that came in here recently begging for help to win the lottery, willing to agree and pursue anything by any means necessary?  how about the person who came in here awhile back and stated that unless they won soon, they would have to commit suicide because winning the lottery was thier last hope?  two dramatic cases to be sure, but not so uncommon in here.  that is why i put the red flags out when people start talking about ways to win a lottery that don't work and that have no basis in fact for working.  that is false hope and there is nothing good that can come out of a "discussion" when the road leads to false hope.

like i said, my target "audience" isn't the people that have already fallen all over themselves in believing this stuff,  it is to those people who do not have the ability to differentiate between fact (attainability),   harmless fun and  fiction (false hope).

if there wasn't a "heart" involved in each pursuit,  .......if there wasn't great expectations linked to each pursuit,  ......if peoples future didn't hang in the balance,  ......then i wouldn't even say a word.    unfortunately lotterypost has a pleathora of desperate people.  it is my duty to give out  tools to those who are willing to use thier "head" VS thier emotions,  to give them the ability to attain the attainable.   i "work" for them.

20/20

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23273 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2004, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm locking this thread so my announcement is not used for discussion that belongs in its own thread.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!