Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

online purchases

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Jorli D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6325
August 18, 2004
1 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2004, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I've been wondering how I can play some of the big jackpot games that aren't available where I live.  Then I stumbled on some of the online providers like betslips.com.  Does anybody have experience with this or other online play sites?  I'm willing to pay the nominal fee for a chance to win jackpots I couldn't normally access, but I'm just curious to see what others have to say about them.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
    Yinzer Country, PA
    United States
    Member #4067
    March 18, 2004
    2741 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2004, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I will never do those.  I feel insecure buying anything online.  There's the fact that you don't know specifically who you are giving your credit card number to.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

pensacola
      United States
      Member #5439
      July 4, 2004
      28 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2004, 3:33 am - IP Logged

betslips.com is  good  try it ! 

United States
        Member #6327
        August 18, 2004
        1 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2004, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I have tried several of the online services, and use them weekly, as I live in a state with no big jackpot games.  I think they are all about the same.  I was a bit skeptical at first but have not had any problems with any of them.  I would suggest that you do your homework.  Some of the companies raise their prices with the jackpots and I have seen service charges as high as $5 per ticket, and some have very large minimum order requirements.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #2448
          October 4, 2003
          25878 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2004, 8:51 am - IP Logged

betslips is a very reputable onine service.  I have played and won using betslips on a few occasions.