Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream numbers?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by ohioplayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cleveland
United States
Member #5299
June 28, 2004
95 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2004, 8:32 am - IP Logged

My sister called me this morning that she dreamt the mother of her church fell down a flight of stairs three times.  Mother plays for 622, 562.  Her name is Mary. Mary plays for 155 and 145.  There are probably other numbers for it.

I dreamt that a famous young man, I won't mention his name came out of the closet (but he was in a garage) to his father.  I remember his feelings of frustration and indecision.  When he made up his mind to tell his father, I felt so embarrassed for him, not because of his being gay, but he said it in front of his father's freinds and his father disowned him in front of them. 

P.S.  My sister said she may not help me anymore.  She does not play numbers because of her religion.  When her husband found out she was calling me with her dreams, he was upset with her and said that she was encouraging me to do wrong.  Boy, he's really getting on my nerves.

Blessings

dartiger's avatar - teddy simple.png
    Elkins Park PA
    United States
    Member #942
    December 22, 2002
    1441 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2004, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Cleveland
      United States
      Member #5299
      June 28, 2004
      95 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2004, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I think I will try 145 for a few days.

Benjamin'04's avatar - dude
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #5910
        July 27, 2004
        266 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2004, 9:15 am - IP Logged

ohioplayer, honostly, and this is coming from a Jew, there is absolutly nothing wrong with gambling....what u risk is what u risk, it has nothing to do with God, Your sister is just as good a dreamer as me...she has a very very lucky chat, she shouldn't let it go to waste, there aren't to many people that has this ability and gambling has nothing to do with the devil, why would the devil want to help people win money? Well, atleast thats what most other christians believe.....this is obviously my belief and i wish i could say its true but i can't because i wish to offend no one....

Cleveland
          United States
          Member #5299
          June 28, 2004
          95 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2004, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

That is just what I'm trying to make her understand.  I am a christian too but we are not affiliated with the same religion.  I have a soul too and I am just as mindful of mine as she is of hers and if I truly believed that posting  numbers will send me to hell, (or her for trying to help me)  believe me I would not be doing it.  It is not her, it's her husband.   Perhaps she will change her mind. 

Be blessed

Benjamin'04's avatar - dude
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #5910
            July 27, 2004
            266 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2004, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

cool, just kinda wanted to get a point across, ohioplayer...u are one cool dude, I will help help u exclusively sometime, and in return, maybe u can help me...combine my dreams with yours so we can pin point which r numbers are likely to show in what state...its up to u if u want to make this happen

I don't personally understand her situation with her husband but i can only imagine it must be tough, to kinda balance out who to trust the most, blood or marriage....can be difficult, hope you are able to change your brother-in-laws mind on this situation....i don't think he relizes what gift she has...

Peace & Beyond

Cleveland
              United States
              Member #5299
              June 28, 2004
              95 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2004, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Ben

I really don't think that it's possible to pinpoint where a number will fall, it all about chance and luck and sometimes a wierd twist of fate.   I read your earlier post about naked falling somewhere,  It's funny when I dreamt about my aunt and I was combing her hair, she was naked, but I was too embarrassed to post that.  And plus, my aunt was so picky with a very dominating personality that even in death I did not have the nerve to embarrass her.

I may not be having too much time to go into details of a dream now that my job has picked up.  But you can check with me now and again to see if anything is shaking and I will answer when I get home.  I like your dreams too.  You should post your numbers from them, maybe someone can benefit, even if it's one person, it would be worth it.   

Be Blessed and Good Luck on your dream numbers.