Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OhioSuperLottoPlus..09/04/2004

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19813 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2004, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

In a 6/49 game, there are 13,983,816 possible combinations of sixes and 18,424 combinations of threes.  In the OhioSuperLotto game there have been 431 drawings so far, all which had 20 combinations of threes, 35 if you count the bonus number.  That means at most, only 8,620 of those possible combinations of threes have been used or 15,085 if you count the bonus number. For the most part, when comparing newly drawn numbers with pass winners, they have matched three 5-9 times, which means that most had 11-15 combinations of threes that had never appeared in the game before.  Knowing this the average player may be able to increase his chances of winning something by only playing combinations which have no combinations of threes which have appeared in the game before.  I have set my RNG to pick such combinations, but to speed things up a bit and get some combinations in time to play today, I may have to settle for combinations that have matched three one or twice in the past.

Good luck Ohioplayers.
RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

www.winnerspost.com
    China
    Member #5793
    July 22, 2004
    185 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2004, 9:31 am - IP Logged

I 'd say its more like a sort of filter than a way for picking up numbers to match small prizes.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19813 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2004, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

The best I could do with 20 lines was a match 3 for a free play.  I'll have a chance to try again today, but I may accept lines that have matched 3 two to three times, it almost impossible to find combinations that have matched 3 less than two times.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking