Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I guess I need a KICK in the head

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by DaisyDollars.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2004, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I missed another spooky number tonight in Cash 3...  I came home from school and looked at my workouts and then went to make my plays as normal.. I had to work at another store tonight so I played earlier than usual. 

I came home and took/ or was going to take a quick nappy and my son/daughterinlaw popped in. I was up showing them my workout and how the numbers were repeating themselves from August to Sept.. and how they did from July to August. I mentioned how numbers were still coming from my July workout.. and how they were listed on the August workout as well.  Then I noticed the  255 on both sheets.. I made the comment.. "I hope 255 doesn't hit tonight.. It is here twice.. but I didn't play them."

Then I headed to work.  When the last boss left for the day, I looked across the street at the bank clock and noticed the time.  5:52  I thought.. "hmm I should play those.. something was edging me to call the people at the store and tell them to lay a $3 combo on those doubles.. "  Well silly me didn't.  If something is trying to warn me I wish it would just KICK me in the HEAD>>> 

ever how one of those days?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8364 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2004, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Yea I know just how you feel Maryland has had it's share of repeating numbers also. 007 and 700 hit in the last couple weeks 5421 hit 7 days ago and again last night. I play 5412 sometimes and missed it last week so just to make me feel even more worse it hit again. It all boils down to if you have a number you like and play it often, as soon as you drop it will hit.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      new york
      United States
      Member #1454
      May 3, 2003
      355 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2004, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Can't hit them all the time!  Better luck nect time!!

Benjamin'04's avatar - dude
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #5910
        July 27, 2004
        266 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2004, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Sometimez, and i don't know why, but thats sorta what makes the game funner to win....u appreciate it  more at the end....like sometimes it actually feels good to lose, but when unexpected, can surprise u, making you more appreciate of it all

I don't know, maybe im just talking out of my butt on this one, u know what...lol...I am

Florida
          United States
          Member #6072
          August 4, 2004
          66 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2004, 3:50 am - IP Logged

LOL Benjamin...You crack me

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.