Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Expert Software

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #6743
September 6, 2004
3 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2004, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Hi my Name is patsan,

I wonder if there is anyone out there that can help me find a copy of this very old Lottery Expert software which I bought back in the early 1995'96. It was really good and allthough I cannot find it through moving house , I still managed to win with it, even though they were small amounts, at the most £10 for three numbers on the uk lottery... it was still a win!!. I would love dearly if someone could help me find a copy of it .

Many thanks

Sandra My e-mail address is Sandra@williams213.freeserve.co.uk

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25173 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2004, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried or Lottopro ? From what I'm reading they are similar to the software you are looking for and what you are looking for is outdated whereas these are not. Hope it helps.

Blackie.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2004, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Actually I had a copy of Expert Lottery a few years back and it was support by Data Solution, the same company that supports LottoPro, I updated files for both programs from the same website.  When I brought a new computer, I only moved LottoPro to my new machine because it had more features and later I noticed they removed expert files from their download page and discontinued their lottery forum.  I assume the expert program was replaced by LottoPro.  I've seen copy of it on the discount tables at some computer stores, but not lately.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United Kingdom
        Member #6743
        September 6, 2004
        3 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2004, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Hi Blackie,

Many thanks for coming back to me regarding the Lottery Expert Software. I too have the latest Lotto Pro , but in comparison to the very old lottery Expert software it really has done nothing for me. But I do want to thank you for coming back with a reply to me. Many thanks to you.

Best regards Sandra

United States
          Member #3222
          January 4, 2004
          80 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2004, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I've got the Expert Jackpot 3 Lottery software, what it has is the Smart Pick feature, is that what your old software had? I ask because mine is from 1999 and so I'm not sure if it's exactly the one you had or an updated version.

On the box their website is listed at www.expertsoftware.com but I went to it and didn't see the lottery software.

Their e-mail address is support@expertsoftware.com so you might try getting a hold of them and see if you can still purchase it somewhere. There's a number listed to call them directly at 1-305-567-9996 though that phone number is old and may not work anymore. There's also a toll free number to order a catalog at 1-800-759-2562.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2004, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

You may have noticed that Expert Software sell lots of programs that are no longer support by their original company.  For example I bought 3D Home Architect ver.3 for $40 when Broderbund sold it and 3 years later Expert Software sold the same program for $10.  For 3D Interior Design, I waited until Expert Software sold it for $10 and it worked fine with the program that I bought from Broderbund.  They have sold several versions of Lottery programs, the one I bought back in 96/97 (Lottery Expert) was supported by Data Solution and included pick5 and pick6 games. Because Data Solution posted updated data files for it until a couple of years ago, I assumed the program originally belonged to them.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking