Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottosync 1.8 Scatterplot screenshot

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2220
September 2, 2003
553 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2004, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

This is the replacement for the old distribution monitor. Now the progress can be followed on a neat scatterplot.

Now you will actually see what is going on while Lottosync is busy doing the calculations.

www.lottosync.com/scatterplot/scatter.gif

Todd why does the image function not work. Each time I fill in the URL a blank image appears ???

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2004, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

i can see the chart

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
      Member #2234
      September 2, 2003
      173 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2004, 6:45 am - IP Logged

I see it 2.

Belgium
        Member #2220
        September 2, 2003
        553 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2004, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Yeah guys

I see it too ofcourse when I click on the URL,  but there is an option in the reply box where you can feed the image directly in the post. that's what didn't work.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2004, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Looks to me like your web site host provider doesn't support hot linking to images.

BobP

Belgium
            Member #2220
            September 2, 2003
            553 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2004, 8:12 am - IP Logged

No, that can't be the problem.

Last time I tried this it failed too, but Todd could do it.

www.winnerspost.com
              China
              Member #5793
              July 22, 2004
              185 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2004, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I can see it,what do error revolution and prediction value mean?

Belgium
                Member #2220
                September 2, 2003
                553 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2004, 9:25 am - IP Logged

trance:

It's not error revolution but evolution.

It shows the attraction towards a number (horizontal X-axis) at certain points of error in the calculation (vertical Y-axis)

The lower the points on the plot go on the vertical axis, the lower the error. (thus the more we can trust the horizontal value)

Basicly, the process starts off at a bigger error value and then refines to lower the error in the calculation.

At the end of the process Lottosync will look at the results of the lowest error points from several independent samples.

In the example plot we can see (roughly) that at high error values the predicted number is lower than 21. When the error decreases, it slowly converges towards a predicted value greater than 21.

Belgium
                  Member #2220
                  September 2, 2003
                  553 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2004, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Note that the number of points plotted on the chart is just a fraction of the amount of calculated reference points.

If too many points are plotted it would look just like a dark stain on the plot. You would no longer be able to see the differences in density anymore.

www.winnerspost.com
                    China
                    Member #5793
                    July 22, 2004
                    185 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2004, 1:22 am - IP Logged

and how would error evolution contribute to the accurate prediction?I posted some predictions for some bigger jackpot lotteries.Yes,I break odds sometimes while odds beats me badly sometimes too.Its just not a steady predicting system yet.Anyway,There could be a way to check it out where we went wrong when we didnt break the odds and fail ,right?Is it what error evolution is for?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2004, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Well Guru tell us more about the program and the new changes that you are making and also tell us how the prediction engine and the filtered wheels are working out together.

Are they good at filtering out many bad lines and do you still get some 3s?

The thing is to make more than what you spend in the tickets, at least in the long run.

As impatient as we are to have the new program, it is best that you take as long as you need to make it as good as possible, no use having it if it's not as good as it can possible be, the filtered wheels are a very very important thing, we (I) are (am) not made out of money I can't afford to play no hundreds of lines, not even too many tens either, so the wheels must filter out as many bad lines and numbers as possible and still leave the winning numbers intact in the remaining lines to be played, this is almost as important as the prediction engine itself. "Smart static and dynamic filtering"

Good luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."