Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prediction numbers

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Blackie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Norfolk , Va
United States
Member #4541
May 2, 2004
25100 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone ever looked at all of the numbers being predicted and play the one number that shows up the most. I know 888 shows up alot and I put it there because it hasnt hit in Virginia for a long time. Which state that one number shows up in I dont know but for 50 cents or a dollar it wouldnt hurt to include it in your picks. The bad part is going through all those numbers each day to find the one number. For instance 4 predictors had 843 as one of their picks for today. That numbers as you can see came out in New York boxed. Just wondering.

Blackie

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I do look to see if there is a repeated number in what others predict.  TN is getting harder and harder for me to predict.  I have several methods for picking the numbers and there is no way I can play all that I come up with. This makes playing the game frustrating..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25100 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

tntea, Thanks for the reply. I have several different methods I use to come up with what I post and the methods I use mostly come from the nice people on here that share their methods but it seems like the numbers I use hit everywhere but here. Once in a while I will get a hit here so it isnt real bad. I like posting them and hope someone someplace hits using one or two of them. I only use 10 numbers when I play them so it doesn't go into a whole lot of losses. I think though I will use at least one number that matches mine from the others predicting and see what happens. Thanks again.

Blackie

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

What state do you normally play? What state do you live?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8364 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:40 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Blackie on September 18, 2004

Has anyone ever looked at all of the numbers being predicted and play the one number that shows up the most. I know 888 shows up alot and I put it there because it hasnt hit in Virginia for a long time. Which state that one number shows up in I dont know but for 50 cents or a dollar it wouldnt hurt to include it in your picks. The bad part is going through all those numbers each day to find the one number.  Just wondering.

Blackie

Yes, I too look to see how many people predict the same number. It is time consuming. I have figured way to filter some of the congestion. I copy and paste the whole sheet to an email. then I edit all the lines that are duplicate like midday and evening. Sometimes I separate them by copying only the pick 3's to one email and then the pick 4's. I have tried to copy and paste it to Excel but am having difficulty getting it to paste correctly in Excel as it appears. When I figure out how to do it, then it will be easier to edit all the clutter. I missed a couple pick 4 straights and even more pick 3's by not paying close attention to this idea. 

I think this is what the predictions pages are all about when a lot of people have the same idea about a number that might be drawn it's a good idea to play it. The only problem I see with it is people who might be copying somebody's else's numbers and posting them as their own. Still it's worth playing some of them for 50/50.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #4313
            April 11, 2004
            2389 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi Blackie...I have also noticed those triple 8's have been on the predictors list a long time too! I'm going to take your advice and put something on them. I haven't hit since 248 fell out last month in Virginia...and it was a small hit. I always check the Virginia Predictors when I figure my numbers for the day, and their numbers seem to fall elsewhere!!! Hopefully, I'll soon come up with a good system...good luck!

Gentlespirit
            'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
              $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
              Member #4290
              April 9, 2004
              16476 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2004, 5:11 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by four4me on September 18, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Blackie on September 18, 2004

Has anyone ever looked at all of the numbers being predicted and play the one number that shows up the most. I know 888 shows up alot and I put it there because it hasnt hit in Virginia for a long time. Which state that one number shows up in I dont know but for 50 cents or a dollar it wouldnt hurt to include it in your picks. The bad part is going through all those numbers each day to find the one number.  Just wondering.

Blackie

Yes, I too look to see how many people predict the same number. It is time consuming. I have figured way to filter some of the congestion. I copy and paste the whole sheet to an email. then I edit all the lines that are duplicate like midday and evening. Sometimes I separate them by copying only the pick 3's to one email and then the pick 4's. I have tried to copy and paste it to Excel but am having difficulty getting it to paste correctly in Excel as it appears. When I figure out how to do it, then it will be easier to edit all the clutter. I missed a couple pick 4 straights and even more pick 3's by not paying close attention to this idea. 

I think this is what the predictions pages are all about when a lot of people have the same idea about a number that might be drawn it's a good idea to play it. The only problem I see with it is people who might be copying somebody's else's numbers and posting them as their own. Still it's worth playing some of them for 50/50.

How can one tell if someone is "copying somebody else's numbers and posting them as their own".  The numbers are universal and different people can get the same number different ways?

I'm just curious............I woke up this morning and dreamed that I won $457.00 like 20 times. If I post this number to the predictions page even though someone else posted theirs yesterday, am I copying?

This is not registering with my brain, but maybe it's just me and the numbers are NOT universal to the games.

Just a thought....................

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8364 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2004, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Nbey6 wrote: How can one tell if someone is "copying somebody else's numbers and posting them as their own".  The numbers are universal and different people can get the same number different ways?

This is true I couldn't think of another way to describe my statement. I'll try and explain. When I post my predictions I haven't looked to see who posted any numbers yet. then I refresh the page and go to the all states prediction page about 1/2 hr before noon and start a lengthily search for numbers that I have predicted by other posters. Manly because I am able to predict with some accuracy for my state. I look for posters who might have posted some of the same numbers as myself. then I search for duplicate numbers other posers might have predicted that I haven't considered playing. I have been filtering out some posters numbers because they haven't any hits for my state or whose percentage is very low.

In other words I look for certain posters predictions because I have spent countless hours looking at their prediction statistics for my state. Of course I have no way of knowing if anyone else is copying numbers and posting them as their own but it has occurred to me it might be happening. Maybe it's from observation that certain people are always hitting in the same states on a repeating basis. I don't even bother to look at any triples so this eliminates any doubt I might have about them. Don't read to much into what I said about people copying other posters numbers. If it is happening there's no way of knowing and will only add to the confusion. I usually don't play anyone elses numbers but the one's I have posted and I don't even play all of them. I just play the ones I think will be drawn.

Norfolk , Va
                  United States
                  Member #4541
                  May 2, 2004
                  25100 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2004, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, I live in Virginia and I always play the numbers in virginia but They seem to hit everywhere but. I have a good time predicting them though and the last thing I do everynight on here is post my predictions and the first thing I do after the mid-day draw is look to see what hit where if any. I sort of look forward to this site everyday.

Four4me, Thanks for the advice on how to cut down on the time one has to spend trying to figure out those repeat numbers. Sorry you missed those straight ones, that would have been nice. I dont think anyone on here is copying and taking credit, reading alot of the posts on here doesnt sound like the sort.

Gentlespirit, When you check the predictors numbers in virginia and you figure your numbers ,if one of yours matches one of mine please dont play that number,save a buck. Another state maybe but not virginia.

Nbey, Lets hope copying someone's homework says back in grade school. Your dream seems more like a vision you have of an dvent that is going to happen regardless of whether someone put in a post that is similar or not.

Thank you all for your reply and good luck to all of you but for some reason I think your all doing pretty good without me wishing you luck.

Blackie