Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3 Master mind group..36 numbers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by aumira.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
aumira's avatar - chi
princeton junction.NJ
United States
Member #3892
February 29, 2004
82 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2004, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Of all the methods I have seen being discussed ,the one that offered 36 numbers box combinations based on a single number guess apperars most profitable..doubling the money everyday! 

I have checked this system (on paper) on the NJ pick 3 lottery and amazingly it works fine.All You need to know is a little bit of astrological concepts...like ruling palanets of different star groups and where the moon is exactly situated at the time of the draw.

Actually I have added 4 numbers under each number group..to cover doubles Now I invite friends to join me to form a master mind group to effectively work out the system for achieving good profits and sense of success.

aumira

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2004, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't know astrology, but I need to know how to get key numbers or the key number for the next drawing, if you can better explain how to do it, it would help many people.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

aumira's avatar - chi
      princeton junction.NJ
      United States
      Member #3892
      February 29, 2004
      82 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2004, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello members

To join the group is not free.. a one time life subscription is needed..the best part is that the amount is left for you to choose..subject to a minimum of US dollars 2.00

aumira