Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN Lottery Games.

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What will be the next TN online game?

Pick 4. [ 10 ]  [83.33%]
Multi-Million Dollar Jackpot Game. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Hot Lotto. [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
Lotto South. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Keno. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Online Instant Games. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
2 By 2. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Wild Card 2. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Match 6 Clone. [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 12 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2004, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok.  TN really needs to add more online games, or else players will get tired, and stop playing. I understand that it is not even a year old, but look at how South Carolina advanced in their first year.  They really need to also add more instant games to their lineup.  They are only adding 1 or 2 every 2 weeks.  Rebecca Paul really hasn't been doing a good enough job for her salary.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2004, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I cannot wait until something else is added.. maybe a Midday for Cash 3.. Seems that they are easier to pick ..  I had rather had a pick 4 as opposed to the Lotto 5.. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Yinzer Country, PA
      United States
      Member #4067
      March 18, 2004
      2741 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2004, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

i think TN wanted an in-state jackpot game to show that people in TN really do win jackpots.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
        Member #1826
        July 11, 2003
        2645 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2004, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

If I ran the TN lottery, I'd probably go for Lotto South. But I'm not, so they'll probably go with a Pick 4 game.

(insert signature here)

Yinzer Country, PA
          United States
          Member #4067
          March 18, 2004
          2741 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2004, 1:17 am - IP Logged

i think pick 4 would make a nice compliment to pick 3, but lotto south would also be a nice addition.  one thing i would like to see TN do that a lot of states are starting to get rid of is an in-state multi-million dollar jackpot game.  i'm not saying that powerball was a bad idea for TN.  it was a very good idea for TN, but TN players would probably like a game in which they do not have to worry about someone from another state winning a jackpot that was made bigger thanks to the players in TN (as well as the other states that didn't sell a jackpot winner).

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2004, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I can't see TN offering an in-state multi-million dollar online game.

United States
              Member #1826
              July 11, 2003
              2645 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2004, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by DoctorEw220 on September 24, 2004

i think pick 4 would make a nice compliment to pick 3, but lotto south would also be a nice addition.  one thing i would like to see TN do that a lot of states are starting to get rid of is an in-state multi-million dollar jackpot game.  i'm not saying that powerball was a bad idea for TN.  it was a very good idea for TN, but TN players would probably like a game in which they do not have to worry about someone from another state winning a jackpot that was made bigger thanks to the players in TN (as well as the other states that didn't sell a jackpot winner).

Not a bad idea. TN could support an in-state jackpot game, but the jackpots would probably only hover around $2 million.

(insert signature here)

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2004, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Lotto South or Hot Lotto.

Yinzer Country, PA
                  United States
                  Member #4067
                  March 18, 2004
                  2741 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2004, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

both would be nice additions to the TN lottery, but i e-mailed them, and they said they have no future plans fpor any new online games.

United States
                    Member #379
                    June 5, 2002
                    11296 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2004, 9:39 am - IP Logged

TN has to keep growing to catch up to other states.

Yinzer Country, PA
                      United States
                      Member #4067
                      March 18, 2004
                      2741 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2004, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

exactly. think about lotteries sch as idaho, montana, south and north dakota, and colorado. they barely offer any online games, and look at their sales figures.

United States
                        Member #379
                        June 5, 2002
                        11296 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2004, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

The most surprising is CO, which does not have a Pick-3.

Yinzer Country, PA
                          United States
                          Member #4067
                          March 18, 2004
                          2741 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2004, 3:02 am - IP Logged

i'm surprised the CO Lottery is still in existence. a while back, auditors found a ton of misappropriated funds, or something like that.  i am really surprised the lottery didn't shut down.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2004, 4:20 am - IP Logged

i'll be glad when

Yinzer Country, PA
                              United States
                              Member #4067
                              March 18, 2004
                              2741 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2004, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

a lot of states don't bother with pick 4 games anymore.  look at SC's pick 4 sales.  they're lucky to have one straight winner in a draw.  personally, i like pick 4 games because the payout is really great.  i think TN needs either a pick 4 game, or a multi-million dollar annuity (with a cash option) game as well, maybe even lotto south.  the problem with newer lotteries is that they are too reliant on multi-state games, and don't bother with their own lotto games because they know already that they won't be able to compete with multi-state games.  if it were up to me, all lotteries would be required to have a pick 3, pick 4, pick 5, and multi-million dollar in-state lotto game in order to be allowed to carry a multi-state game.  look at ND.  they only offer multi-state games.  they don't even offer scratch games.