Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Wildwheel3/Crunch2 Pick3 picks

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
vlt125's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4226
April 2, 2004
10 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2004, 4:18 am - IP Logged

The above is for calidude

vlt125's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4226
    April 2, 2004
    10 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2004, 4:27 am - IP Logged

Also CaliDude you might be to increase the straight hits by tracking which number hits in what position and then rearranging those numbers. Haven't tried that yet but it sounds like a good idea.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2004, 5:15 am - IP Logged

vlt125, again you miss the point!  You are listing 94 numbers to play.  Your data is for 23 days worth of draws at 2 draws per day, so the total invested would be 23x2x94 = $4,324.  You show 5 straights and 27 box hits.  If I played $1 straight using  , I would win 5x900 = $4,500 for a profit of $176.  That is a profit margin of 4.1%.  I wouldn't say that was "like owning the bank"!! 

When you say to eliminate odd or even numbers, I'm assuming you are talking about "pure" numbers (all odd or all even digits).  This is very unwise in California.  The pure numbers hit often.  Here is my chart showing the number of skips between pure numbers:

Pure

skip

0=

1=

2=

3=

4=

5=

6=

7=

8=

12=

16=

So, you see you really can't eliminate pure numbers in California.  Some states you can, but not here.

I have tried keeping track of the position hits trying to increase the number of straights..again it doesn't work.  In fact I did it for many months and finally just quit doing it last week.  There was very little correlation over more than 500 draws.

I know you are all excited about the possibilities of the CRUNCH and Wild 3 programs.  I have used them a lot and if you did what I suggested, you see that I have been a big fan of the CRUNCH (version 1 is the one I like best).  But, as you see, you can't play 94 numbers twice a day!!! 

I'm still waiting to see your daily numbers for Texas.  There are a lot of us that play Texas and would like to use your numbers, IF you can show a profit!!

greeneyes's avatar - disney18

United States
        Member #19
        November 22, 2001
        1414 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2004, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Hi well i have been reading .I have been hitting from the list and i do not play them all I just go with the ones that I like and the biggest thing is that if you no the key number.I will posted some numbers for texas for monday the key number is and 8 .I send some numbers to about 4 people last night and the number was in there ..you can play them [boxed ] or what ever. I am no good about giving straight numbers .. I am happy with

what he is posting so far I can narrow them down where you will not spend so much money ..

Thanks All

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2004, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Greeneyes, thank you so very much.  That is what we all need...a smaller list!!  I'm looking forward to your posting for Texas.  I will play them on .

Thank you again!

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2004, 8:05 am - IP Logged

I'm still waiting for vlt125 and/or greeneyes to show me the way to winning in Texas "like owning your own bank".

We ALL would like to know how to win like that.  How about it?  Willing to share????