Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Pennsylvania Numbers Game

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ohio
United States
Member #7170
September 24, 2004
49 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2004, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Hello all. I was at my Pennsylvania Lottery Retailer today in Pittsburgh and was informed of a new numbers game that starts next week.

The Lucky for Life Lotto will have it's first drawing on Saturday October 2 at 7:00pm and have drawings on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

It's a 6 number game. Match all 6, win $3,000 every month for life ($1,000,000 guaranteed). Match 5 win $2,000. 4 gets $40. 3 gets $3.00.

Also, there is a new feature that sets this game out from the rest. Each ticket printed will have an INSTANT WIN feature. If you are an instant winner, you get $10.00 right there and STILL have a chance to win $3,000 for life! The odds for having an instant winner are 1 in 20. Not too bad.

Be sure to play LUCKY FOR LIFE LOTTO -- Coming Saturday October 2 to the Pennsylvania Lottery.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
    Yinzer Country, PA
    United States
    Member #4067
    March 18, 2004
    2741 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2004, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

we've been discussing this game already.  a lot of our members do not like it.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
      Yinzer Country, PA
      United States
      Member #4067
      March 18, 2004
      2741 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2004, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

also, wednesdays and saturdays are not good days to hold the drawings because it will cinflict with the powerball drawings on those days.  mondays and thursdays are better days to hold them

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #1340
        April 6, 2003
        2450 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2004, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I will skip this one... I don't want to encourage a $2 ticket price in PA...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23349 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2004, 8:04 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by JMorenoMars on September 24, 2004

Hello all. I was at my Pennsylvania Lottery Retailer today in Pittsburgh and was informed of a new numbers game that starts next week.

The Lucky for Life Lotto will have it's first drawing on Saturday October 2 at 7:00pm and have drawings on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

It's a 6 number game. Match all 6, win $3,000 every month for life ($1,000,000 guaranteed). Match 5 win $2,000. 4 gets $40. 3 gets $3.00.

Also, there is a new feature that sets this game out from the rest. Each ticket printed will have an INSTANT WIN feature. If you are an instant winner, you get $10.00 right there and STILL have a chance to win $3,000 for life! The odds for having an instant winner are 1 in 20. Not too bad.

Be sure to play LUCKY FOR LIFE LOTTO -- Coming Saturday October 2 to the Pennsylvania Lottery.

Sounds like you are connected with the PA Lottery.  In the future, it would be better to PM me information that you want posted about new games, and I'll post it in the news section if it's newsworthy.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!