Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone use MDIEditor and Lotto WE for PB?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Spot9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Old Greenwich
United States
Member #5767
July 20, 2004
84 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2004, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I've been struggling for months now and I just don't know who to get the parameters right. I think I'm doing them correctly but when the number come up the are off. :(

Maybe I should just give on his program.

Does anyone use it and if so have they been successful?

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1340
    April 6, 2003
    2450 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2004, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I tried once, I quit when the random data had to be added and appended... I won't be alive to see 10,000 draws of the powerball, so I decided to skip it.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2004, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by willl3 on September 26, 2004

Does anyone use it and if so have they been successful?

When you say "been successful", I assume you mean won a jackpot.  Most everyone here use software or some type of system to pick their numbers and no one has reported winning a jackpot yet.  If you don't mean winning a jackpot, then you have to define successful. The odds of winning a jackpot is usually 1:20M or worst and there are only 3000+ members here, so the odds are if there are any jackpot winners here, their numbers are small.  With thousands of systems and software programs out there, what are the odds that one of them used the freeware that you are using to win jackpot?  The author of that program sometime post at this forum, maybe he may see your post and reply.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Old Greenwich
        United States
        Member #5767
        July 20, 2004
        84 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2004, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

The software looks cool and Saliu website is pretty amazing (too the point he could be looked at as a mad man) What I mean by success is hitting something or comming close four to 5 numbers.

As for 10k numbers that's fine because you only need to randomize it place the "real" numbers on top then tell the program you only want those numbers and it will analize them for you but that's were I get stuck. I'll look at the mean and multiply it by 3 or 4 and use that for my settings and it creates an optomized list but 1) HOW GOOD IS THAT LIST? 2) DID I SET IT RIGHT?

RJOH YOU are on this site alot what do you use? (I might have asked you before?) Do you do well? what do you play? (you can private if you want.

thanks

Willl3

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2004, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I use a system I developed myself, but I'm not winning more than I spend.  I'm participating in a six draws test for Lotto South in the discussion forum that make me think that random numbers might do as well as numbers picked with a well thought out strategy.  I usually play Ohio649, MegaMillions, some times Buckeye5 and when the PowerBall jackpot gets over $100M, I some times drive over to Indiana to get some tickets.  These best I've ever done in any of those games was a 5 of 6 over two years ago in the Ohio649 lottery.  I usually post my picks on the prediction page or in the jackpot section.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #1940
            July 29, 2003
            16 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2004, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Will3:

For an American, you press too hard to give the impression that you are not American-born.
            Can you grow a spine and say openly who you are?
            Yes, there are a few people who are overwhelmed by my theories.
            But they are sincerely intimidated because they have always been frightened by mathematics.
            If you ask children around the world to name one, just one scare,
            the majority will say mathematics.
            Yet, the majority of people will not use the words mad or insane about someone
            with skills in mathematics.
            Those words are addressed to me by a bunch I call googoos and sfios.
            sfio is always written in lower cases. sfio stands for: software fool, inept operator.
            They are bastards who also love to hate me. They dedicate important parts of their lives
            to loving to hate me. Some of them are competitors.
            They have developed lottery or gambling software and they want big money for their efforts.
            My software is in their ways, because my software is by far the best in the field and is also FREE!
            Again, if you have a spine, you will tell people who you really are and what your creation is.
            The incentive is that people could help you better yourself and your creation.
            But they need know the truth.
            A quick strategy for MDIEditor and Lotto.
            Concentrate for now at just one filter: Ver. Focus on the last Ver for a specific game.
            The last Ver filters are:
            ~ Ver3 for pick-3;
            ~ Ver4 for pick-4;
            ~ Ver5 for lotto-5;
            ~ Ver6 for lotto-6.
            Set the filter very tight, but a setting that occurs several times in 100 drawings.
            For example, 8 in the lotto-6 game. If the filter shows 8 several times,
            you set the Ver_6 filter this way:
            ~ Ver_6 minimum = 8
            and
            ~ Ver_6 maximum = 9.
            In addition, you can set other filters to very safe values.
            A safe value is a number with a very high probability of appearance.

Using a strategy like this one does not imply automatic winning.
            It only assures a higher winning probability.
            The capital sin is to believing in absolute certainty. It aint no absolute certainty.
            The main reason why humans created religion is the strong need for absolute certainty.

Laius Usail,
            Doctor en Ciencia Oculta de la Loteria,
            Doctor in Occult Science of Lottery
             http://www.saliu.com/infodown.html
            The Free Software Site of the World
              Old Greenwich
              United States
              Member #5767
              July 20, 2004
              84 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2004, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...I'm american and thank you for your help. I'm not a science person/ math..or a computer guy...I just want to win and I took some serious time to read your web site and learn your program and believe me that's not easy reading.

I have emailed you in the past no answer..This is the 1st response I got from you and I'm very please. (minus the insults) I know its fustrating to teach someone something that you built from scratch. You know the details involved in the process. Your website is very cool almost sliding to the side in insanity.

I'm not someone developing something. I don't have the computer programing knowledge to do that. I'm just a guy who wants to win the lotto to be free from work and go back to creating art. Which to me is the what progressed humanity. Think about it art is worth more than money. Its what allow mankind to think ponder and realized the potential.

I will take your advice and keep you updated.

Think of me as someone who is the regular guy using your product.

Please don't be insulted or angry at me.

I would like to continue contact with you because I find your though process very interesting.

I gave your program to a friend of mine who is a mathmatician and his mentor who is a ph.d at a University in NYC and they didn't agree with the your theories but they are math snobs and didn't really look into how you developed them or even tested them.

That's like looking at a car with a rusted exterior and say it not fast but underneith the hood there and porche engine.

That's how I look at your program. Its there I just have to learn how to use it then I can go 0 to 60million with a lotto ticket

:)

PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME SO I CAN INFORM YOU OF MY PROGRESS

Old Greenwich
                United States
                Member #5767
                July 20, 2004
                84 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2004, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I WAS doing wrong by setting the ions tighter maybe that's my problem thank you

Auckland
                  New Zealand
                  Member #2247
                  September 4, 2003
                  33 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2004, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I have found using MDIEditor and Lotto WE with data files

of 100,000 draws for the NZ 6/40 Lotto, the values reported for Ion 4 and Ion 5 by the statistics report have to be multiplied by 10 for Ion 4 and 20 for Ion 5 to give the actual eliminating values.

I.E. if the statistics report says Ion 5 is 38 it is actually 760.

Spot9

Old Greenwich
                    United States
                    Member #5767
                    July 20, 2004
                    84 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2004, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

hmmmmmmm,

I'll try it but on Saliu himself gave me the advice above. I'm trying it this week. I've try your method before multiplying the mean by three or four but it hasn't work.

so if Ion5 is 760 how do you set for that? do you set 1 to 760 in the setting?

Auckland
                      New Zealand
                      Member #2247
                      September 4, 2003
                      33 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2004, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It was done by trial and error using the purge function

with a txt file containing the target draw's 6 winning numbers. Then the value for Ion 5 was set for Min 0 and Max 500, if it still passed then the Min was set to 500

and Max 1000 and so on. If the Min value did not pass the winning combination, then you knew that the correct value was less than Min.

Spot9