Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

opinion needed

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 12 years ago by cbh33.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Malaysia
Member #6139
August 8, 2004
17 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2004, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

hi,

can anyone give opinion on the ebook by Stefan Vandevelde titled

can check at this page  www.lottotrix.com

thanks

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2004, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

cbh33(Stefan Vandevekde),

I have to assume since this is your first and only post, you're not really interested in getting anybody opinion but just using the forum to sell your e-book.  There was a member by the name of LuckyHorse who tried selling the same (e-book)system over a year ago, maybe you can do a search and get some of the responses to his post.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2004, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

You can find one of those posts here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/73940

Good luck to you.
      RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2004, 12:47 am - IP Logged
        Quote: O

Malaysia
          Member #6139
          August 8, 2004
          17 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2004, 6:43 am - IP Logged

hi RJOH,

i am surprised that u are assuming that i am selling the said ebook. my apology if i did not make myself clear. i am sincerely seeking an opinion here and i m not stefan as u assume.

anyway thanks for the other opinion.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
            Member #91
            January 19, 2002
            11932 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2004, 1:49 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by cbh33 on September 27, 2004

hi,

can anyone give opinion on the ebook by Stefan Vandevelde titled

can check at this page  www.lottotrix.com

thanks

My opinion is that if you can't win the lottery then you should write a book.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3104 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2004, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

If you're not learjet35a, he gets commission credit if anyone buys Lottotrix through the link you posted, let your mouse hover over "can check on this page" in your original post and look on the bottom left bar to see the affiliate link you posted.

Anyway, the systems are based on 2if2 wheeling.  This is a wheel that guarantees you will have at least two of the winning numbers on a line if two of the winning numbers are among those numbers you are wheeling.

2if wheels don't get a lot of press because you usually need at least three winning numbers on a line to win a prize. 

When all the numbers are put into play on a 2if2 wheel it gets a little more interesting, because usually you're looking at about 95% coverage of 3if which means a very good chance of winning some small something almost every time.  Negative is you're spending ten times what you're winning while hoping to get lucky without any guarantee of winning anything. 

As there is nothing wrong with playing a 3if5 or 3if6 open cover, there can be nothing wrong with playing a 2if2 closed cover unless you don't understand what you're doing or why you're doing it. 

In short, it isn't a scam or trick, just another way of playing to consider. BobP

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                BC
                Canada
                Member #2120
                August 19, 2003
                258 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2004, 11:52 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by BobP on September 28, 2004

>>> In short, it isn't a scam or trick, just another way of playing to consider. BobP

I agree with BobP and will add that there's no need to pay for 2if2 wheels such as this Trix system offers, they are available to anyone who wants to do a bit of searching.

Stefan's (?) system has been exposed for what it really is, and in the process (on another Lotto BB) it was found that his site is misleading hype. In that discussion he tried to defend it without any luck.

So as someone else aptly put it before " Why pay for something you can get for free ? "

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

Malaysia
                  Member #6139
                  August 8, 2004
                  17 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2004, 8:35 am - IP Logged

hi,

thanks to fja,bobp and lottoshleps for ur opinion and i wont be buying the said book. save my $$$ for the lotto game. for ur info my game need at least a 3+1 to win a prize....tonite i got a 4 of 6 for 6/42 game.

any suggestion for any good wheel or software....i am considering getting the GH software.

Belgium
                    Member #2220
                    September 2, 2003
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2004, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Hi,

This guy (stefan vandevelde) lives only a few miles away from me.

Unfortunately I don't find much good in his system.

I've explained in former posts why his system doesn't improves the odds at all. (try a search on lottotrix to find my former posts)

Basicly he increases the probability of winning 2 to a 100% certainty by decreasing the probability of matching something bigger.

His theory is that you only have to match 4 numbers because you are guaranteed of matching two. Thus he claims this must improve the odds significantly.

In a way he is right because it has become some sort of pick4 game with better odds.

But what he forgets to tell is that in this way it has become a very expensive pick4 game because you need several lines to get to that point. So this results in a pick4 game that is 30 to 40 times more expensive.

+ matching 3 or 4 with 6 numbers is already difficult. Then matching 3 or 4 with just the remaining 4 numbers becomes even a lot more difficult. Especially because you'll have to match those extra 3 or 4 in just 1 surviving line in his system.

Didn't have much time to explain. Hope it's clear enough to you.

Malaysia
                      Member #6139
                      August 8, 2004
                      17 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2004, 9:59 am - IP Logged

thanks GURU

Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3104 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2004, 3:02 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by cbh33 on September 29, 2004

hi,

thanks to fja,bobp and lottoshleps for ur opinion and i wont be buying the said book. save my $$$ for the lotto game. for ur info my game need at least a 3+1 to win a prize....tonite i got a 4 of 6 for 6/42 game.

any suggestion for any good wheel or software....i am considering getting the GH software.

The GH software is very good and I've never regretted buying it, but it simply does not predict winning numbers worth a damn.  Trouble is, none of them do so you are stuck trying to make the software do what the author couldn't, ie: win!!!

There is a long list of lottery software at the Lottery Software Directory here at
                        http://www.lotto-logix.com/software.html

Most offer some sort of free demo so you can see what the challenge is going to be to make it work for you.  Usually it takes at least two lottery software to get the job done.  For example I let the GH software post all the numbers just to get the order and use a pattern of positions that often contain the winning numbers which I then load into a homemade wheel ported to Lottery Director for filtering or build a wheel based on those numbers in Lotwin.  Even so I'm usually spending twenty or more to win five, arrrrrgh!!!  BobP

Malaysia
                          Member #6139
                          August 8, 2004
                          17 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2004, 9:56 am - IP Logged

hi,

thanks bobp, ur opinion much appreciated. i would be looking into GH software.