Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Powerball Strategy

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by fantasyguy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoFan's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
Arizona
United States
Member #4595
May 6, 2004
57 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2004, 6:28 am - IP Logged

I have a system I've developed that I call Powerball Poker.  It's a lot of FUN to play!  Take a deck of playing cards with four suits (spades, diamonds, clubs and hearts).  I let ball numbers 1-13 be Ace thru King of spades.  Then ball numbers 14-26 are Ace thru King of diamonds.  Ball numbers 27-39 are Ace thru King of clubs.  40 thru 52 are Ace thru King of hearts.  Ball 53 is the joker!

Next, I mix up the cards.  Draw 6 cards.  Translate them back to your assigned numbers.  Viola!  You have now randomly selected your first set of Powerball numbers.  This is more fun than a computerized random number generator!  Repeat as needed.  Of course, if you're a card shark and can manipulate the cards really well, then you kill the randomness factor.  But most people aren't card sharks.

I haven't tried to translate past winning Powerball numbers to Poker suits, but I guess it could be done.  Doing that doesn't sound like very much fun, though.  Let me know if you like this strategy, I got a couple more I can share when things get boring.

United States
    Member #1928
    July 28, 2003
    52 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2004, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

LottoFan's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
      Arizona
      United States
      Member #4595
      May 6, 2004
      57 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2004, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey A$$wip

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
        Member #4416
        April 22, 2004
        1075 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2004, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

So...... How has this PowerBall Poker strategy worked for you, LottoFan? I've used  the same basic method to generate my own Quick Picks at times, except I randomly assigned the corresponding numbers to the cards. Also, I used a separate draw out of only forty-two cards to get the PowerBall. Otherwise, you preclude the possibility of the PowerBall being the same as one of the 5/53 numbers. I've only tried it a few times, but I didn't have any success that I can recall. It was just a different way of coming up with my own random selections.

Good luck,

aye'

Anderson, IN
          United States
          Member #6567
          August 28, 2004
          2 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2004, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Just as you said, more fun than a Random Number Generator.

I like to experiment with different methods. The number I am playing now in the Indiana Eve Pick 3 is 961, boxed and straight.

I chose this number because it has not hit in over 24 months. The past draws seem to be pointing to a hit in October or November 2004.

The combination (7807), Indiana Eve Pick 4, has not hit in 14 years. No play.

It would be nice if we could see the future.