Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how many times....

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 years ago by hypersoniq.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #7167
September 24, 2004
18 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2004, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

how many times a day do you think of winning the lottery i think about it at least every hour maybe more

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2004, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

We seem to be like minded, but in my case it's not thinking about it every so often, instead I always think about it, yes incredible, all of the time, the level and or intensity of the thought is what changes, but the thought itself is always there.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
      Member #620
      August 25, 2002
      205 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2004, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Just like LANTERN, the thought is always present in my mind at some intensity.

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!

Fantasy Land
        United States
        Member #7297
        September 29, 2004
        80 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2004, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

It's something I think about frequently. I'm frustrated at the general direction America is going and see a large windfall like the lottery as one of the few ways I could escape. Plus I shake my head at most of the previous jackpot winners. I think of all the good I could do with money like that and just have to shake my head as they announce that they are going to get new curtains for their trailer or something.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2004, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I thought about winning the lottery, planned it out to the smallest detail, saved all related documents to a folder (spreadsheets that automatically figure out taxes and distribute winnings accordingly, trust forms, lottery HQ driving directions, list of places around here to build a luxury home and details on the business I would open (the world's largest and most comprehensive extreme sports park), bank account strategy and a directory of the best local financial advisors and trust lawyers and tax attorneys) and forgot about it(except to plug in jackpot amounts when it rolls or gets hit)... right now I am focused more on the process of number selection.

I think about winning on average 11 times a week...

once each thursday and sunday when updating powerball results and once each time I play the next PB ticket. and of course once each day when visiting the LP (although re-visits are usually focused on number selection).

It was fun gathering all the "what if" info, but now that it's done all that is left is picking the winning numbers, and that is proving to be the impossible task from my experience... but one worth continual pursuit.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.