Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Remote Viewing What Have You Read??

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Dowser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2004, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Wou

Good luck to everyone!

Michigan
    United States
    Member #5145
    June 20, 2004
    15 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2004, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Might want to read some Edgar Cayce stuff, pretty interesting. At one time I tried meditation regularly, and I went somewhere that was quite exciting/scary. I haven't done anything with it since.

Not quite remote viewing, but I happened on some OBE/astral projection sites, and found this:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14409

And yes, I've been looking at those "cour$e$" and "program$" on similar stuff. But the internet is pretty big, and I think I'll be able to find enough free stuff. I'll post more here if I find anything interesting.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2004, 5:46 am - IP Logged

Read a very good book about it years ago, but don't remember much at all about it, I do know that some people might be a sort of almost natural born "travelers".

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Michigan
        United States
        Member #5145
        June 20, 2004
        15 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2004, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

The forum seems to be down, so here's google's cache:

Astral Pulse Forum

Ontario
          Canada
          Member #6428
          August 22, 2004
          13 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2004, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

It's interesting that none of the really talented remote viewers have been able to predict lottery numbers with any consistency. If you read thru the literature on the subject, numbers and letters are extremely difficult to "see."

One branch of RV is Assoicative Remote Viewing:  you associate an image with an outcome. For instance, you want to predict whether the Dow Jones will be up, down or unchanged at the end of the week. You assign a photo to the first condition, say a panda bear for an "up" signal, a photo for the second (lighthouse for a "down" signal) and a photo of an apple for the "unchanged" condition.

So you try to RV (and the protocol is very structured) what the future photo is, and at the end of the week you make a point of "transmitting" the result back to yourself. Or anyone can do the transmitting. It just has to be sent.

I think there was some course for ARV in regards to stock predicting and you actually have to put up a thousand bucks to invest. They advertised that their students averaged a success rate of 67% or so, which is a little bit above average or chance.

Hope this helps.

Jelly Bean Sage

Dowser's avatar - pendule

United States
            Member #947
            December 24, 2002
            95 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2004, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Konane and all...sorry for the late reply but I have been out of the country.

I own just about every book ever written about RV. I just pre-ordered Paul Smith's forth coming book. I also attended the IRVA conference in Vegas this past summer. I also just ordered 4 RV CDs from Steven Schwartz.

RV really works, it is not real good with numbers.

best, Dowser

"Luck affects everything." - Ovid, first century A.D.