Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-4 for DIMMIES List No 42

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 12 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
Member #391
June 8, 2002
16078 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2004, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Pick-4 for DUMMIES Players

If this list has been a help to you in your play pick selection then you need to send an E-mail, private message or whatever you have to do to convince me to continue to post messages to this thread.

I don't think this forum is ready for my Pick-4 system, even though this is my system in which I win money. Check the prediction pages right here on the LotteryPost and see for yourself.........I make money in the Pick-4 game.

Your attention to this matter is urgent, I will not waste any more of my time if you guys don't want this information.

Thank you

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
    TN
    United States
    Member #5094
    June 16, 2004
    1778 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2004, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

i have seen your prediction pages wow! you win alot.

I love your post, i seem to always play the wrong numbers .

please continue to post!    PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN YOUR QUEST

EMAIL ADDRESS nanmaxsplace@aol.com

New Providence
      Bahamas
      Member #7611
      October 8, 2004
      50 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2004, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I am also impressed with what I have seen.

I would appresicate if you would email me, I am not sure how the system would work for me in Ill and Fl.

Your post have been so helpful and I wish you would continue.

Thanks you so much

donelltj1@hotmail.com

tweety0804's avatar - villiarna
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #7248
        September 27, 2004
        32 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2004, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Can you please email me your system.  I really need to win some money, the last time i won was friday the 13th Aug, 2004.

I think the pay us more than what they pay you in the states e.g. $1.00 equal $800 if you play straight.

Email me at tweety0804@hotmail.com

Waiting on your System here in the Bahamas

Richmond Va.
          United States
          Member #6187
          August 11, 2004
          92 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2004, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Seems like u got what i'm looking for I would like to have your pick 4 work out to. I'm going to the poor house playing my 1206 in Va for the last two months it has came all around it.

E-MAIL --malharris@verizon.net  THANK U

catlover

United States
            Member #6950
            September 15, 2004
            191 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2004, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I would also like to have you pick 4 workout, nothing that I seem to do works here in SC... e-mail: dendythinna@yahoo.com

Thanks

jj2020's avatar - disney29

United States
              Member #68
              December 30, 2001
              168 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2004, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I have been on your e-mail list for a couple of years and I hope you don't stop sending the numbers. Thanks.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                Chicago,IL.
                United States
                Member #2902
                November 29, 2003
                1427 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2004, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I make mo

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16078 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2004, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the support messages.

I try and help out as much as I can, but let's face it time is money and money is time. I need to put a few bucks into my pocket also. I put predictions here on this forum like everyone else FREE of charge. As a matter of fact I subscribe to this service so that I can post more than the minimum, now that's not the only reason I subscribe, Todd has a great site here, but the point being you've got to spend money to make money.

Since we are in the tail or ending part of week No 42 for my system I will try to explain some of the fine points of my system and give some examples for you to follow.

Let me first give you half the numbers from week no 42 (Set 2) the numbers are listed in lowest to highest indicative (Box) format:

0457-1457-4579-3457

0467-1467-4679-3467

0247-1247-2479-2347

0478-1478-4789-3478

Ok, look these numbers over and we'll pick up from here in the next post.

Thank you

United States
                    Member #391
                    June 8, 2002
                    16078 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2004, 8:46 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by mjwinsmith on October 17, 2004

Thanks for the support messages.

I try and help out as much as I can, but let's face it time is money and money is time. I need to put a few bucks into my pocket also. I put predictions here on this forum like everyone else FREE of charge. As a matter of fact I subscribe to this service so that I can post more than the minimum, now that's not the only reason I subscribe, Todd has a great site here, but the point being you've got to spend money to make money.

Since we are in the tail or ending part of week No 42 for my system I will try to explain some of the fine points of my system and give some examples for you to follow.

Let me first give you half the numbers from week no 42 (Set 2) the numbers are listed in lowest to highest indicative (Box) format:

0457-1457-4579-3457

0467-1467-4679-3467

0247-1247-2479-2347

0478-1478-4789-3478

Ok, look these numbers over and we'll pick up from here in the next post.

Thank you

Now remember, these are not the number drawn order (Straight) that info will cost ya (subscirbe to my Player's Club). But we can work with the numbers as they are (Box).

First thing you might want to do is find the Root Sum for each pick, and that you can do by adding the digits in the pick-4 number and reduce it down to a single digit between (1-9). Let's take the first number 0-4-5-7 {0+4+5+7} = 16 you need to reduce the 16 to a single digit between (1-9) so add now 1+6 = 7

For my system the 7 will be for the astrological sign of Libra (Lib-7) so if you were born under this astrological sign you would play that number box 0-4-5-7.

Under my Target Play due date(s) list for Libra (Lib-7) the target play due date is Monday, October 18, 2004. This is the best day to play, but not the only day. Should you be playing this number than it's best to play EVERY DAY and use the target play due date to put a little extra on the number. Note: The best Target Play due dates are on the Target Play due date as well as the day BEFORE and the day AFTER the target play due date.

Let me take a break here and let you look over the info, any questions and or comments can be posted here in this thread. Please restrict the comments or questions to those that can help the players, thank you.