Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Snake bite

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by golotto.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
benjya's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
georgia
United States
Member #3467
January 23, 2004
34 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2004, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Ihad a dream that I was swimming in a pool and was bitten by a snake and when I asked how long it will take for this bite to kill me ,I was told 15 minutes.

Any help with this.

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
    $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16883 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2004, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Swimming: 235 - 225

Pool: 054 - 742

Snake: 623 - 186

Snakebite: 545 - 245

015 amount of minutes

Thanks for sharing your dream Benjya and good luck!!!!

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

georgia
      United States
      Member #3467
      January 23, 2004
      34 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2004, 10:42 am - IP Logged

NBey6,

Thanks a bunch

Cleveland
        United States
        Member #5299
        June 28, 2004
        95 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2004, 11:34 am - IP Logged

As suggested 150 in some way for amount of minutes.

I also find that you have to really look at a dream and think about it.   Sometimes it is the emotion that you are feeling or even if you noticed if it was night or day.  What stood out the most?     

Snake also plays for 462

Snakebite  544  554

poison  173  143

Good luck

georgia
          United States
          Member #3467
          January 23, 2004
          34 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2004, 11:39 am - IP Logged

It was at night

Cleveland
            United States
            Member #5299
            June 28, 2004
            95 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2004, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

What I meant about night or day was when you got bitten did you notice if was daytime or night time, dusk, twilight in the dream.  It is important to remember because that may be the focus of the dream.  I've hit several times just by noticing if it was day or night in the dream.    Also, where were you bitten, leg, hand, etc., you may want to consider that too.  Dreams are so tricky, you have to really think about them and then decide which of the numbers to play and how to play them.

Good luck

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
              clarkston georgia
              United States
              Member #555
              August 8, 2002
              3348 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2004, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

georgia
                United States
                Member #3467
                January 23, 2004
                34 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2004, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

It was at night and on the leg

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                  Member #4416
                  April 22, 2004
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2004, 2:16 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by ohioplayer on October 10, 2004

Dreams are so tricky, you have to really think about them and then decide which of the numbers to play and how to play them.

Good luck

ohioplayer,

I've noticed from your posts that you seem to be somewhat in touch with your intuition and spirituality. I couldn't agree more with you about understanding dreams and abstracting information from them. Since we all have our own personal points of reference, we can interpret our own dreams much more accurately than any book or anybody else can do it for us. As you said, we have to be willing to take the time to think about our dreams in order to understand them and find the applications for the information they give us.

Quite a few years ago, I had a dream that I just couldn't seem to forget at the time. It just stayed with me from the moment I awoke that morning. There were numbers in the dream, but I couldn't figure out what they meant. The memory of the dream and those numbers were driving me to distraction because they simply wouldn't go away. I was playing horses at the time, so I finally figured that it must have something to do with betting on them, but I still couldn't figure out what that might be. It finally dawned upon me that the numbers were for the Daily Double at the track. That was odd because I never played the Daily Double, but somehow I knew for sure that was the application for the numbers in my dream. Well, I went to the track that day and played the numbers from my dream in the Daily Double. They hit!

Call it synchronicity or whatever, but those were the right numbers and I made money on them. I'm not saying that this sort of thing happens to me on any regular basis, but it does happen. I think it's possible for anyone else to have the same kind of experience if they are willing to really pay attention to what their dreams are telling them. I would encourage everyone to take the time to stop and think about their dreams. When you figure them out, the insight will hit you like a flash of enlightenment.

Good luck,

aye'

Cleveland
                    United States
                    Member #5299
                    June 28, 2004
                    95 Posts
                    Posted: October 11, 2004, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Aye

I have to agree with  you with you say that only you can interpret your dreams.  As you are the only one who knows how you felt when you were dreaming.  I wish people could understand just how important dreams are.  It can win you money.  I am a living witness to this.  I'm not bragging but I win a lot just by playing my dreams and a few other ways.  My husband saw me winning so much he thought he would jump on the band wagon.  He woke one morning and told me his dream, I thought about it and told him what to play.  He won.  He dreamt the next night and ran to play it and lost.  He hate losing money more than I do and he quit playing that very day.  He said he thought that all you had to do was dream it, play it and then go and collect your money.    I told him that it is not that easy.  I was foolish enough to believe that at first too but after I got bit a few times, I learned differently.  It takes thought, patience, research, faith, and a certain  willingness to lose.  I guess what I mean by that is don't play with money you are going to miss.

Be blessed and luck to all.

United States
                      Member #4416
                      April 22, 2004
                      1075 Posts
                      Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

ohioplayer,

You certainly are right that scared money has a way of losing. Similarly, I think that trying too hard sometimes tends to chase luck away. That kind of intensity just isn't altogether consistent with those qualities of thought, patience, faith and acceptance. There are potential winnings out there for all of us, but there's a way of allowing them to happen as opposed to making them happen. I must admit that my best fortunes have come at those times when I was disinterested enough to make my life receptive to them. That's not to say that we have to do absolutely nothing in order to be lucky; good luck often seems to come when preparation meets opportunity. We should, however, try to maintain a certain equanimity as we research, plan, and implement our plays. It's the unbridled fervor that creates an energy which self-defeating.

Something that I wasn't entirely clear about in my last post was the fact that I don't think every dream necessarily holds lucky numbers for lottery play. We have many dreams and there are many types of dreams. Sometimes they represent our  hopes, fears, ambitions, extended thinking, or even those winning lottery numbers; sometimes they're just jumbled nonsense. In my own experience, it's always been quite clear to me when I've had dreams that were to be applied to some form of gambling. I just haven't had those dreams as often as I would like. It may be possible to program for those kinds of dreams or cultivate a greater awareness of them through something like lucid dreaming. I really don't know. I do know that it greatly helps to recognize and trust one's intuition in matters of luck. I once saw a complete series of "horn" numbers unfolding at a craps table in Las Vegas and I was able to cash in big on a one roll bet on boxcars (NOT a recommended wager) because my awareness and intuition saw it coming. It was like that sudden flash of enlightenment I talked about in understanding a dream. When it comes through to you, you just know it. You don't know how you know it and you don't bother to question it, but you know you know it.

Good luck,

aye'

Cleveland
                        United States
                        Member #5299
                        June 28, 2004
                        95 Posts
                        Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Aye

You are right in that all dreams are not number related no matter how much we may wish it to be so.  Some dreams are just nonsense, some dreams predictive and there are some dreams that really are number dreams for instance the dream I had that my brother in law said to play "execution" which by the way came out in my state as well as others.  There was no doubt that this was a number dream.  Something like can be very clear but not too often does something like that happen.     Since it is never always this clear cut, I have a hard time trying to weed out the real number dreams.  I wonder if this is really possible.

Be blessed

United States
                          Member #4416
                          April 22, 2004
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: October 12, 2004, 11:42 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by ohioplayer on October 11, 2004

Something like (this) can be very clear but not too often does something like that happen. Since it is never always this clear cut, I have a hard time trying to weed out the real number dreams.  I wonder if this is really possible.

Be blessed

ohioplayer,

In all of the dreams and premonitions I've ever had about playing numbers, the numbers were always right there. All I had to do was figure out how to use them. As I said, there was always a very certain feeling of knowing when I had the right numbers and the right way to use them. It's hard to describe, but it's like the difference between knowing that you know as opposed to just knowing. Once we learn to trust our intuition, there is an unmistakable clarity about it. If you really want to sharpen your intuitive skills, you might try something like taking a course in the Silva Method. Even a good yoga course can open up your awareness. You might have to try a number of things before you find exactly what clicks for you. Keep at it and you'll be able to sort out those number dreams.

Good luck,

aye'

United States
                            Member #7931
                            October 18, 2004
                            312 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2004, 4:33 am - IP Logged

benjya..................your dream means that you have come very close to dieng

and will again soon

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11339 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2004, 4:39 am - IP Logged

snakebit