Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottaloot is a winner.....Again

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 12 years ago by WIN D.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
emma pearl's avatar - yocco
monroe, michigan
United States
Member #321
April 30, 2002
2407 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

lottaloot,

I, believe you are advertising tomcat forum.

EP

Pray for world peace.

Ann Arbor Michigan
    United States
    Member #2703
    November 5, 2003
    50 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

If she needs to be spanked, can I be the first???

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

ding, ding, ding...We've go

L ttaL   T

Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:41 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: O

L ttaL   T

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello Tomcat,

Sure would like to hear about your method of play.... and get some of the basic stategy ideas and opinions on the game. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Ann Arbor Michigan
            United States
            Member #2703
            November 5, 2003
            50 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2004, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I have talked about it here in the past....  Before Tom Cat talked about Hot Pairs, no one did... I have been doing lotto data for 20 years....  I have 8 unique ways to study the data.  I look at positional data, I study the last 7 draws, 21 draws and 50 draws and look for the numbers that hit most/least in that time frame, getting back to the pairs, that gives me what lottaloot posted here and that is for every number 0-9 I give you the the numbers due to fall with each because of long to fall... and on and on and on....

What is key for you to understand is that when several of the programs "agree" what is about to fall, I will tell you in my forum or newsletter what to expect....  YET I should mention many of my customers are getting very good at making thier own perdictions based on Real Lotto Data that I provide...

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

What would you consider the normal amount of numbers to play each game to best advantage your data ......on average?

What is the number one indicator in your opinion? Thanks for any insights.

Win d    

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Emma Pearl, you are so right.

Sandy

Ann Arbor Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #2703
                  November 5, 2003
                  50 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Win D -  I talk specifically about covering a pair.  Right now one of the top pairs that is due to fall is 6/8 in the Michigan 3 digit.  You can cover that pair for $5.00 a drawing.  After 8 draws you would lose money if that pair doesn't fall.... Thus you would need to increase what you bet to cover what you have spent, and as long as you have the kitty, you can not lose....

I am not good on following up on this stuff, but lottaloot has seen it enough at my own website to know that the pair often falls shortly....  matter of fact I do not think I have picked a pair that went more then 8 draws....

I will make ya deal Win D - if that pair of 6/8 takes more then 8 draws you can have a free month of access...

g'night

Redford/MI
                    United States
                    Member #3396
                    January 18, 2004
                    4867 Posts
                    Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:43 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on October 11, 2004

Emma Pearl, you are so right.

Sandy K, I know you remember when I could'nt pick the winning number out of a paper bag.

You use to visit tomcat site and decided it wasn't for you.  You told me to give it a try when I asked you about it and did not discourage me then (I did and I like it)and now something's wrong with that?  What's so wrong with me bragging about it?  I'm winning for God's sake!!!

And I decide to post numbers here for the month thinking that it was a good thing to share with others; but I can not take the credit for this great feat all on my own, I must give credit where credit is due.

You can call it what you want, but just tell me this.  YOU CAN SEE WHEN I FIRST POSTED "OCTOBER PICKS" right???? and you can see that I did not post a page and a half of numbers (so it's affordable) and you see the hits so far? 

So why should'nt I give him credit for "his" data that I'm using???

I know that you have purchased a few systems before and have given your opinion on whether you thought it was good or bad.

I pay $10.oo a month for Tomcat's data (I am in no way related to Tomcat, do advertising for him doesn't really benefit me in any way, except an occasional free month here and there if someone new signs up) and I LOVE it and qould  recommend it to anyone that wants to win money playing the lottery.

This is not any different from someone else on the forum recommending Lotto Pro, Versebet, books on how to hit the lottery,etc,etc

After all the posts that we shared together....I'm surprised but you are entitled to your opinion

L ttaL   T

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you are a Pairs man Tom. I like the pairs myself .....but only when they are really old.

Would you mind sharing the data background on the 6/8 pair in your state......is it over 20 draws out? Interesting to see how it qualifies as a target pair.  Thanks ..... and thanks for the offer of the trial.  

Win d    

Redford/MI
                        United States
                        Member #3396
                        January 18, 2004
                        4867 Posts
                        Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Win D

Take the deal, but I must warn you, he's good

L ttaL   T

Justin's avatar - hatchap
                          Stevens Point
                          United States
                          Member #6457
                          August 24, 2004
                          3030 Posts
                          Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

I must say that lottoloot has done absolutely NOTHING wrong

She pays $10.00 a month for numbers

If she wants to share her numbers thats very nice of her.

Also after so many hits some people would love to know where she got her numbers.

I research numbers non stop and i think its amazing TomCat can run a forum

No , i am not a member, im looking to be when i get on and such but as of now im just saying

Thank you lottoloot and i do not believe you are doing anything wrong

If anything you are helping people win money

Thank you

--Justin

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Redford/MI
                            United States
                            Member #3396
                            January 18, 2004
                            4867 Posts
                            Posted: October 11, 2004, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Justin

But I am curious about one thing: what did you mean by "get on " ?

L ttaL   T

unseen's avatar - 4eyes
                              louisville, Ky
                              United States
                              Member #4928
                              June 3, 2004
                              142 Posts
                              Posted: October 11, 2004, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

is a site that lets you play any states pick 3 or pick 4.  I've played on their site before and have won.  They pay up.  .25 bets also.  900 to 1 payout.  Caribsports also pays up but not at 900 to 1.