Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 'data/sheets' subscribers

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Justin.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2004, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I liked lottaloot's post regarding statistics.  Being an analyst by nature, for me the fun in the game is trying to beat randomness, and when you win with your pick it's a sweet victory.  I get more thrill out of the occasional hit than the money and I'm at the break-even point with the last $1000 spent so my 'hobby' hasn't cost me anything during that time.

My feeling is that if someone has something to sell or promote they should be posting on the prediction boards to prove their point.  Todd does an excellent job of record-keeping.  The truth lies in the players' statistics. 

A side note to Todd in case he reads this...one suggestion I have regarding the top predictors pages is to apply your 60 day rule for posts to the individual states in the lifetime stats.  For example, I have a decent lifetime stat in MI but I haven't posted picks there in well over two months.  My ranking status should be deleted to make room for the folks posting there every day.  Most of the top ten (lifetime) predictors in IL have not posted picks there in quite a while and their rankings usually involve a small investment with a single hit.  It blurs the concept of consistency.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2004, 3:26 pm - IP Logged
      Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts