Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

alabama and mississippi lotteries

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2004, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

does anyo

United States
    Member #7167
    September 24, 2004
    18 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2004, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

nope not at all. alabama is so behind the times, trust me, i am from there and i don't see it happin' any time soon. the question is why? alot of the older people don't wont it (the gov't) because alabama is suppose to be a strong BIBLE belt state but they will and do sell beer on SUNDAYS and they have a dog track and strip clubs but no lotto. how stupid is that i don't know what the logic is but it isn't that great. i know that my brother goes to the georgia line alot to spend his money and i have alot of family that plays in florida. so i guess if alabama wants to be a poor state forever that is why. and i know the lotto want solve all of the problems bu it will help with the roads and with education. sorry about the long message but it pisses me off that they want bring it to the state.........

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2004, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

i agree with you that we have these narrow minded politicians who are afraid they might offend some of the older people there and lose some precious votes so they are gonna do everything they can to keep a lottery from happening and yet these are the same politicians getting drunk and betting superfectas at the dog track and its just no logic to why they wouldn't allow a lottery because it might just help a lot of the problems they have..........