Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery winners are pouring in...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by ayenowitall.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mrmst's avatar - disney14
Glen Burnie, MD
United States
Member #427
June 27, 2002
208 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2004, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I really like the "taxes paid" feature of the jackpot for this game - wish all games were that way.

MrMST

Good luck and have a Disney Day ºoºHiding Behind Computer

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8390 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2004, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Yea thats why a lot of people play the Bonus match 5. I can't beleive the way the nunbers came out even thought i saw it with my own eyes. Weird.! Now if only they would draw my set of numbers i play for two times the money. 

United States
      Member #3676
      February 10, 2004
      425 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2004, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

The taxes paid feature is just smoke and mirrors, the prize is crappy for the odds to hit it.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8390 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2004, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Thats true about the smoke and mirrors. I wish they would roll it over like they do in Illinoise but it ain't going to happen we don't have as many people as some of the bigger states where they can run a game like Lil Lotto. Still i'm glad we don't have to pay a tax on the game if we did it wouldn't fly. Hardly anybody wins the bonus m 5 game. Not like little lotto where people win a few times a week.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          12004 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2004, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how many of them picked their numbers,,,seems to me that if they were mostly autopicks

they might want to double check their RNG........I cant see myself playing that set....but lucky for them

they did.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
            Member #4416
            April 22, 2004
            1075 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2004, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

anomaly

SYLLABICATION:a·nom·a·ly
            PRONUNCIATION: -nm-l 
            NOUN:Inflected forms: pl. a·nom·a·lies
            1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule

The odds of that combination being drawn are certainly no different from any other combination, but I'd say it's at least a little out of the ordinary for a combination of five consecutive numbers to be drawn. If I had reason to believe that such a combination would be drawn on a given day, I wouldn't hesitate to play it. I wouldn't care if others also played it or  if I had to share the jackpot. Actually winning any jackpot amount beats a losing ticket. In this particular case, it appears that all the winners got the same top tier prize of the game. They all cashed a pretty good ticket. No harm, no foul.

aye'