Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Filters

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2004, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

So, depending on the conditions, a filter will either block something from coming through or it will let it come through. I was really put into a thought mode when I read about CASH34OLOGIST using filters. What kind of conditions would be stated to filter out a specific #, and what kind of conditions would be stated to let a # pass through a filter? Would a filter say something like, has the # appeared in the last 30 days? Has the # not appeared in the last 30 days? If the # has appeared more than 5 times during the past 30 days, let it pass through the filter. I know that there is a computer program in place that does this, but just looking at the travel tracks for a list of 90 doubles one could determine which #'s are popular & keep rotating, and which #'s for the most part are dead during a specific cycle. But of course a program would allow one to zero in on a specific # or group of #'s. I would really like to know if anyone has a checklist on how to qualify a # or a group of #'s that may possibly appear. Please, I would really like to hear some of your reasonings. Thanks :-

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
    $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16436 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2004, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Laverne Maloney -  I use filters to limit the amount of numbers that I will post or play and I use the following to do this:>>>>>>>>>>>>> pairs, roots, vtracs or sums, etc.

All of the aforementioned have worked great for me and can save you a lot of $$$$.

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2004, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

For CASH34OLOGIST's filters you should ask him, not everybody uses the same filters and also those who use the same filters might not use them in the same way.

Also different programs might have or use different filters and or might use them in different ways, also you don't need a computer program to use some filters, just a word processor and or pen or pencil and paper.

CASH34OLOGIST might use some filters of which I don't know anything about, or if I know them, he might use them in ways of which I don't know anything about.

I know a few things about some filters, but there are some people who are more advanced with them than me (maybe not too many people).

In some ways or many ways CASH34OLOGIST "might" know more about them than me, but there might be some things about filters or some filters in which I know more about than him.

Another filter expert "might" be Ion Saliu, again, he might know some or many things about filters or some filters of which I don't know much or anything about, but I might know some or many things about some of them of which he doesn't know about.

Clipper might be yet one more filter expert (where is she now?),  Again, she knows her things and I know mine.

Maybe no any 2 filter experts or users use filters in the same way.

For "Cashos'" ask him.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2004, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks NBey6 & LANTERN for your responses. Lantern, I'm going to try your instructions in your Blog & use that technique as one of my filters. Thanks :-)

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2004, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Laverne

There are 8 Pick 3 High-Low combinations and in every draw one of them shows up, they take turns showing up and of course some or all of them will also take turns repeating.

The same applies to the Even-Odd combinations, there are also 8 of them, sometimes they reapeat right away, but sooner or later they all will appear, so every single pick 3 combo will have both, a High-Low combination and a Even-Odd combination.

8 High-Low X 8 Even-Odd = 64 possible High-Low+Even-Odd combinations.

The thing is that based on the past High-Low+Even-Odd combinations a person must try to predict the next or the few next High-Low+Even-Odd combinations so as to reduce the numbers of combos to play next and or to try to predict the combo to play next.

As I said, the High-Low and the Even-Odd are some of, or the most powerfull filters.

But filters are "almost" legion, to somebody like me and I guess also "Casho" and "Ion", when you really know about filters, you know about and have very many of them (I have developed or invented many of them myself, but is possible that some other people might also have developed some of the same as mine and I just don't know about it?).

All filters have their uses and particular functions and they also might be used in more than one way.

I am still learning how to use them myself, even if I have invented some of them myself.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Texasman's avatar - rocket
            Glergenflergen, Texas
            United States
            Member #7809
            October 13, 2004
            962 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2004, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

A couple of easy filters that suggest a number should be played are these:

1. At least one digit from the previous draw will come the next draw about 66% or two-thirds of the time.  Example: 5-7-4 came Saturday night in Texas. 

Tonight (Monday 10/25/04) look for the 5 or 7 or 4.  Usually, I don't mix the day draw and evening draw in this statistic. Again, this happens about 66 percent of the time.  So, you have three good numbers to start with.  That leaves the other seven to distribute with them.

2. Now, this is where I DO mix the day draw and night draw. Start with most recent draw and go backwards in order of each draw and write them down to get the coldest three numbers of both draws.  You will see that the 1, the 2, and the 8 are the coldest of both day and night draws in Texas right now.  By all percentages, at least one of them should have come at noon today.  It didn't, a dadgum double showed up (0-0-9).

Nevermind about the double, this could be a good sign that it is really a good time for the 1 and/or 2 and/or 8.  I 've seen where a few days later when these top three or four hold out longer than they should, BOOM, they all come in together.

So, you've filtered down to where you must consider the 5 the 7 and the 4; and the 1 or 2 or 8.

Watch and see what happens in the evening Texas drawing for Monday 10/25/04.

Good luck!

triplenickle617's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Fort Worth Tx
              United States
              Member #138
              March 9, 2002
              34 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2004, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Texasman..Keep in mind that the 812 has not been drawn in that order at night here in texas

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2004, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Texasman, I have always noticed a direct correlation between #'s for Texas and Maryland. When you posted 812 I JUMPED ON IT for MD. 812 MD 10/25 evening draw.

!$!$