|Posted: October 27, 2004, 1:45 am - IP Logged|
I'll attempt to answer your questions about dreams.
It isn't necessary to keep a dream journal. However, it is best to jot down memory joggers for your dreams if you want to remember them. Dreams are about the messages trying to surface from your subconscious. The symbols in your dreams are and can be coverted to numbers.. (relating numbers are found in dream books). There are many books out there to help you understand your dreams but do not give numbers for the symbols. If your buy a dream book for lottery play, make sure it is a numbers dream book.
1. When playing dream numbers, they are usually played 3-7 days, and up too, 3 weeks.
2. As mentioned above, the numbers are based on symbols in your dreams. Example: If you dream about the dead...you play the number for the dead (679) or death (223). You may play the persons name number (i.e. the name "Slim" is 324). If you don't know the dead person's name, you may play the number based on the dead's sex (woman, man, child, etc.) But you always want to try and remember what the dead says to you in a dream...their words are usually important to an dvent in your (or someone you know) life.
3. I don't got to bed thinking about dreaming a lottery number. I'm sure a few people do. And yes, there are those who try to dream THE winning numbers. However, dreaming is a natural process for us, most of us dream...but we don't always remember our dreams.
4. Yes I believe that symbols represent certain number combos. I do not keep a record of numbers that converted to money in my pocket...but, I do have a few books that I feel are more reliable or accurate for those dreams that I did remember and decided to play in the lottery.
5. Sorry, I have not ventured into remote viewing, so I cannot give you any web links. I have several books on dreams. I haven't taken the time to explore dreams on-line at any of the many dream sites.
Hope I answered a few of your questions. Explore and have fun in Dreamland.
Have a Blessed dream experience!
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! ---Golden Rule
Kindness goes a long way.
Take it all the way to the bank!!!