Welcome Guest
You last visited March 18, 2019, 4:26 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily Numbers Strategy or Luck?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 14 years ago by slotplayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #7962
October 19, 2004
27 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2004, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Do the lottery systems really work? I've never used any.

But one thing I noticed is that here in Massachusetts zero's and ones come out on Sundays very often. And it seems that when a set of daily numbers is drawn, on the very next drawing 1 or 2 of the previously drawn numbers come out again. There seems to be somewhat of a cycle.

In my slots e-guide I have a slot playing strategy specifically for a group of players with a short bankroll. It's based on the slot playing fundamental that "the more spins made the better the chance of hitting winning combinations" but I'm not aware of any fundamentals in playing daily numbers or lotto games.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    20273 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2004, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by slotplayer on October 27, 2004

Do the lottery systems really work?........  I have a slot playing strategy specifically for a group of players with a short bankroll. 

I think most gambling systems or strategies weather for a lottery or a slot machine are for players with a bankroll to lose unless they get lucky.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy every combination, just the winning ones * 

Thumbs Up       

United States
      Member #7962
      October 19, 2004
      27 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2004, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

RJOH,

It's not the strategy systems that cause a person lose. It's the design of gambling in general, weather it be slots, lotto games or instant tickets.

Take keno for instance, a person picks a set of numbers.

The gamble is not in the set numbers they picked but in having them come out in that exact slice of time they have chosen to play.

I know for slots its a matter of stretching a bankroll

to outlast the dry spells.