Welcome Guest
You last visited March 23, 2019, 3:26 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

total eclipse of the moon strategizing...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 14 years ago by enterceptorr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
peach_picker's avatar - box avatar.gif
Georgia
United States
Member #7424
October 2, 2004
55 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2004, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Just throwin' this up against the wall to see if anything sticks with any other p34lotto fans out there...............I'm still playing around with  this  program that I bought recently before actually putting down any new money, but one filter I think I'm gonna use almost every draw for starters is this: eliminating any plays that include either-------- the  last 4 straight pair draws, or the last 30 box draws, or the last 300 straight draws. With Ga's draw history, this usually narrows the 1000 straights down to about 570 "lines" or "plays" which  then gives me a reasonable base to work with, and will include the next drawn straight a high percentage of the time. Then ------ based on several different factors I've been tracking for a while -------- I will filter those  approx. 570 lines down to a playable set of good bets. Thoughts, anyone?

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
    Member #4416
    April 22, 2004
    1075 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2004, 6:06 am - IP Logged

peach_picker,

I'm not criticizing; just offering my own thoughts. Personally, I don't believe in using filters. Any numbers can come up at any time in any draw. If I work up numbers that I think will hit, I play them regardless of how they look. And I never complain about quick picks being skewed one way or the other. The numbers have no idea of what anyone's expectations of them are.

Good luck,

aye'

Georgia
      United States
      Member #7424
      October 2, 2004
      55 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2004, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks very much, aye. I can certainly respect and appreciate that point of view. But.... for those players who HAVE decided that good filters do give one the best chance of winning often enough to net a profit,What do you think?.... and specifically, what "last draws filter" settings have other P34Lotto program users found most helpful?                 By the way, I have NO connection with this software company, but if anyone would like to check out the fully-functioning, easy-to-understand, 15-day trial, here's the url: http://www.p34lotto.com/download.htm     ($34.95 to buy)

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2004, 7:06 am - IP Logged

The Perfect Wave

Remember Curley in the movie ......City Slickers...?  He talked about that One thing.      Justone thing.

I believe in filters .......Ofcourse.  If we didn't ...we wouldn't have a hobby to play.  That one thing that Curley talked about .....as far as our type of game is this: The "Perfect Wave."

Things change.... and they come in waves......just like the Ocean.

Sometimes we get storms.....sometimes its so calm and quiet it's flat as glass and you wait like a surfer .......waiting for that next perfect wave and hope you can ride this one  all the way in

No system or filter works all the time thats for sure.....conditions change. 

It sure is a lot of fun when the conditions all come together and you picked just the right one. 

I have won several times two times in a row. I have also won several times with 3 in a row. My record is still 4 times in a row. That ......was a perfect wave. Nice 

People that use Quick Picks or dont use filters dont think in these terms......they're just a bunch of beach bums.....land lubbers! LOL   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Canada
          Member #6394
          August 21, 2004
          97 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2004, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I dont play pick 3/4 games but a 15 days trial with the completely functional software is quite fair&

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2004, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

WinD is right, filters fail very often, but sometimes they work, to make them work a little more often, you need to try to predict which filters might work for the next draw based on past draws filter patterns, you will notice that some filters seem to work more often than others and that filters take turns both working and failing.

Test them and after a while you will see how they work and what you should use and when if anything at all.

I use filters, but hate them, because they are always failing, I am still not very good at knowing what to use and when, I am still trying to learn, I have tried so many different filter set ups and I am still trying new ones, at least I am not buying the tickets so I am not wasting any money while I learn.

After some very intensive thinking for the past few weeks I am almost ready to try some new ideas.

I tell you right now, that is best to develop a way or ways of getting the combos straight, unless you have or find a very good way of getting the combos boxed very often with only a few combos.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Georgia
              United States
              Member #7424
              October 2, 2004
              55 Posts
              Posted: October 28, 2004, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Fenix, if you check it out, you might just find P34Lotto a helpful enough tools, along with personal tracking of your state's game, to make Pick 3 worth pursuing. 

Very well put, WinD and Lantern.  I totally agree with your points and you've both given me a lot of good stuff to think about.  Thanks loads, guys.

Georgia
                United States
                Member #7424
                October 2, 2004
                55 Posts
                Posted: October 28, 2004, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Oops...should be "tool", of course... lol.

United States
                  Member #7931
                  October 18, 2004
                  312 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2004, 11:49 am - IP Logged

none of it will work without locating the bracelet

this is the base of all lottery

if you know how to spot a bracelet, you know where to begin

some people spot it but they dont know what it is and the use it and win

every game with numerals or letters has a bracelet

please dont retort asking me what a bracelet is

you hurt me when you do that