Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

5 dimes funding

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Bryan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mamad2's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Virginia
United States
Member #4463
April 26, 2004
53 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2004, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Has anyone funded using their visa debit card 

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
    Texas
    United States
    Member #44
    November 15, 2001
    3839 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2004, 9:57 am - IP Logged

I tried and it rejected it.  When I called they said they had problems with Visa and Mastercard on that and I said "but it is a debit card not a credit card" and they said it didn't matter and that I should try an alternative method such as Western Union.

The Fairy

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8519 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2004, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hey Pick 3 Fairy,

I just left there and had an awful time.  I use neteller and couldn't transfer funds, they said they where expercing dificulty in upgrading their site and suggested that I used a another merchant. 

said their link was broken for neteller and neither of them could tell me how long this problem would exit, but in a suttle manner they both suggested that I leave the other site.

My friend has prePaidAtm, she is having problems too.  My problems have been since yesterday.

Though, I have no idea of the detail of what keeps a site up and running, so I can somewhat understand some of it, but i guess what blows my mind is the fact they both suggest that I leave the other alone, so with that said i am putting some thought to that. 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

ga.
        United States
        Member #7829
        October 14, 2004
        614 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2004, 10:27 am - IP Logged

mamad2....I use neteller and if you sign up there its really easy after that..and only takes a few minutes to process...that is if you are using a ele. check which I do...it is a lil costly though..they charge over 8 dollars per 100.00 ....You can no longer use the link on ,but you can go directly to neteller and go from there...hope this helps...I tried just this morning going right thru ...horrible experience....they really need better service in that area....

GracieGirl

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2004, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I am glad that this all came out...............I called both Neteller and atmprepaid yesterday to compare them both....................Neteller told me that EFT (electronic check) was free and the deposits into my checking account were free.............I might need to call them again to verify.  I hate giving my checking account # over the internet so I told her I have a separate checking account just for betting (which I actually do) but it only has a couple hundred in there (my winnings....lol...) and she said that would fine at Neteller.  She told me alot of people have small secondary betting accounts not linked to their main checking account.  So I was actually leaning in that direction.  But now.............................lol.........

Actually, I have just been thinking about going to and using my Credit Card to fund it.......................and having them just cut me a check once a month for free or a fee (that is what I need to find out).........I need to call yet to verify that.

Whatever the choice, there seems to be no good choice.........they all seem to have their problems.  I don't do anything quick..............I investigate all options............I have till the 11-30 (the last date of the promotion) to decide so I hope you all post all the problems you have on this thread so all of us can be informed.

Sandy

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
            $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
            Member #4290
            April 9, 2004
            16855 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2004, 11:50 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by ducksafloat on November 06, 2004

Hey Pick 3 Fairy,

I just left there and had an awful time.  I use neteller and couldn't transfer funds, they said they where expercing dificulty in upgrading their site and suggested that I used a another merchant. 

said their link was broken for neteller and neither of them could tell me how long this problem would exit, but in a suttle manner they both suggested that I leave the other site.

My friend has prePaidAtm, she is having problems too.  My problems have been since yesterday.

Though, I have no idea of the detail of what keeps a site up and running, so I can somewhat understand some of it, but i guess what blows my mind is the fact they both suggest that I leave the other alone, so with that said i am putting some thought to that. 

I just tested it and transferred funds no problem. The money has already been credited, 3 mins tops!!!

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
              Mid-Missouri
              United States
              Member #644
              August 31, 2002
              4271 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2004, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Howdy All,

When I first started with I used my credit card to fund it. Right after my first funding the credit card funding part of their business went down. It was down for a month. They told me to use a different funding method and I told them they were not getting any more info on me than they already had. No more account information (I was just trying to protect myself if it was a scam). I e-mailed them once a week to see if they were getting anywhere with their problem and they kept telling me they were working on it (which I found to be a good sign, because they kept answering my e-mails) Even though it seem to take forever they did get it up and running and has been smooth sailing ever since. I haven't tried to put anything in or take anything out for a while now, so they may be experiencing some problems, but they will try to work them out. Over all, the experience has been great. No problem sending or receiving funds ever since the initial problem.

I hope that helps put some minds at ease,

Bryan  :)

P.S. I use pre-paid ATM.