Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottosync prediction for canada 6/49

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paul762.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
langley b.c.
Canada
Member #3313
January 10, 2004
155 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2004, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

this is for the wednesday nov 10/04 canada 6/49 draw the numbers were chosen using lottosync 1.7 and for the remaining 2 numbers gails smart luck software #42 clearly shows signs of a lotto flag formation a pattern which seldom fails and #34 looks good for a repeat hit  good luck all!  2-5-7-8-17-21-26-31-33-34-35-42

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2004, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

looks like you should stuck with lottosynch 10 you got 3/10 on em, but close on Gail's stuff too.

I hope Guru releases 1.8 soon, like Dec 1 ))

Belgium
      Member #2220
      September 2, 2003
      553 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2004, 6:37 am - IP Logged

hehe, Lottosync 1.8 matched 3 again tonight with just 6 predicted numbers.

I started playing the same combination multiple times like I posted in another thread. This was just a thought when I posted it. Now I started doing it for real.

I played the single combination lottosync predicted 12 times. (It's 0.5 Euro for one ticket)

First try I spend 6 Euro and got nothing back

Second try I spend 6 Euro and got nothing back leaving me with a hole of 12 Euro

Third try I spend 6 Euro again and matched 3 (twelve times). Got 30 Euro back. Leaving me with a net. win of 12 Euro

Fourth try I spend 6 Euro and matched 3 (twelve times) again. Got 30 Euro back . Current net win = 36 Euro in four tries.

Remember that by guessing there is only a 1 in 37 chance of hitting 3 in my lottery with a single combination. I did it 2 times in 4 with Lottosync 1.8 since I started playing like this and I know it's going to continue like that...

When I have won 10 times more than my bet size I'll double my bet to 12 Euro.... Each time when I earn 10 times more than my current bet size, I'll double my bet. This could make me big time money after a few months.

Some requested me making scans of my original tickets as proof, well my scanner is not connected to my laptop at the moment, but maybe this evening I'll post the tickets.

Belgium
        Member #2220
        September 2, 2003
        553 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2004, 6:38 am - IP Logged

And... Congrats lottosyncman with matching 3 out of 10. Wait till you get your hands on 1.8...

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
          Member #3002
          December 11, 2003
          477 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2004, 8:03 am - IP Logged

GURU- stop teasing us!! 

Belgium
            Member #2220
            September 2, 2003
            553 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2004, 8:07 am - IP Logged

hey Paul, and vick and lottosyncman and all other lottosync users...

Think santa is gonna drop a nice present in your shoes this year !!

hohohoooo

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2004, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Guru

I sure do hope so!

And the better you make it from now till then, the better yet.

What about trying now for 45% to 50%  of the time 3 out of 6 ?

Thank you.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Fergus
                Canada
                Member #5532
                July 9, 2004
                87 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2004, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Guru

Looking forward to an """"EARLY"""""" 1.8 christmas present

Raziel

Norway
                  Member #3331
                  January 12, 2004
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2004, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Guru:

Can you possibly make Lottosync giving us several predicted

lines in the same run?

That would save us a lot of time if you wanted to play several lines

of different 6 number sets or several smaller systems of 7-10 numbers.

Trust1

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2004, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be talking about having LottoSync give several predictions at the same time.

Like if the program was runned several times, but runned the program only 1 time.

I don't know if LottoSync could do that and or how long it would take to do it and how accurate the predictions would be then.

Only Guru would know.

I would rather have only 1 prediction at a time so long as it is as accurate as possible instead of having several bad numbers and not accurate predictions at the same time.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3104 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2004, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Seems to me customers would want the first line that often has 3 of 6 winning numbers and then a larger set backing that up, say 18 or 20
                      numbers all together with a fair shot at the remaining 3 winning numbers, for wheeling.  Playing like Guru, the first line repeated could pay for the rest of the wheel whether it won more or not, provided a decent payout.

BobP

Belgium
                        Member #2220
                        September 2, 2003
                        553 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2004, 3:14 am - IP Logged

trust1: It's not possible to do multiple predictions at once.

What Bobp says is exactly what you'll get with version 1.8

1.8 always does a core or standard prediction (this is the line I play multiple times for the moment). For a pick 6 the standard prediction is just 6 numbers. For normal Keno it's 20 numbers ... for pick4 it's 4 numbers...

additionally you can ask more numbers. You'll have the option to enlarge the standard prediction with different methods. It's also possible when the prediction is done, to change the amount of numbers you wish in your prediction. Suppose when you started the prediction, you thought you needed 8 numbers for your pick6. LS does it's work and you'll get the 6 standard numbers + 2 additional via the selected method.

Then you change your mind and want 10 numbers instead of 8. No problem, lottosync uses the calculations it made to distill the new set of numbers. This will just take a few seconds.

So the basic workflow for ls 1.8 is:

-Set an amount of numbers you wish to add to the standard prediction. (This is selected as "STANDARD + 4" for example)

-Start the prediction and let it run for as long as you want.

-Stop the prediction (there will be a progressbar indicating when it is safe to stop the prediction)

-Click a button to retrieve the amount of numbers asked (this takes just a few seconds).

-If you changed your mind, and want more or less numbers. Just reclick the same button and the set will be updated. (both sets will be stored. So when your are wheeling and filtering your prediction for play, you can again change your mind and use the first set you asked, or a third, or a fourth...)

You can also independantly choose a "Standard +?" for the main numbers and the bonusballs

Canada
                          Member #2859
                          November 23, 2003
                          463 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2004, 1:42 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Guru on November 12, 2004

1.8 always does a core or standard prediction (this is the line I play multiple times for the moment........ For normal Keno it's 20 numbers ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

can i set 1.8 to pick 10 keno numbers instead of 20, or 8 or 6 ? because that's kinda of important for keno, because it's better in some cases to wheel 10 keno numbers than 20, etc

or does it do this, say pick 20 keno numbers with a % of probability for each number? then i could weed it down to the best 10 numbers ???????

Belgium
                            Member #2220
                            September 2, 2003
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2004, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

As promised, here is the scan of the ticket:

Belgium
                              Member #2220
                              September 2, 2003
                              553 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2004, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Aargh,

The add image tool doesn't seem to work. Here is the link to the scan of the original ticket.

www.lottosync.com/screenshots/lottoticket.jpg

The draw was 14 17 19 28 31 41 and bonus 20

prediction played was 6 12 14 22 28 41

As you can see my 6 number prediction matched 3 numbers, and I played it 12 times

verify the draw at www.belgische-lotto.com  Ticket was for the draw at wednesday November the 10th.