Rules for playing in Mega Million Lottery Pool – Game 28
1. This is NOT an investment club, it’s a Lottery Pool. Any money that is below $600.00 is picked up by me and I purchase more tickets for the group.
Amount Redeemable at: $599 or less
$600 to $999,999
$1 million or more
2. I purchased these tickets in Texas, so they must be redeemed in Texas. This is a multi-state lottery, so there are other claim centers in the United States. But, if the ticket is purchase in one state (Texas) it must be claimed in that state (Texas). Therefore I have to follow all the rules of Texas. You can check these rules at www.txlottery.org.
3. This game will start on Friday October 20, 2006. The original tickets will expire after the drawing on November 21, 2006. The same numbers you play in first drawing will the same numbers you will have until the end of the game.
4. You should always get at least one update from me weekly. If you have e-mail that is how you will always hear from me. If you don’t have an e-mail account, I will give you paper copies. (This does cost me, so there is a charge of $5.00 to receive paper copies.)
5. In the event we are lucky (blessed) enough to win the Jack Pot, do not expect to get your money the next day. It doesn’t work that way. In Texas only one person (or entity) and signed the back of the ticket. Right now all we have is Mega Million Lottery Pool – Game 28 and that is not a legal entity. So if we win, please be patient with me as I get our ducks line up, I don’t want to make any mistakes in collecting our money.
6. Texas is the only state that has the Megaplier. With Megapling our numbers we will always win 2, 3 or 4 times any win we have except the Jack Pot. So if we should win say $40, and the Mega Ball is 4, we would win $160.00. I have elected to let any game be a mixed game. So on any winnings, I can and may purchase for you a Megaplied Ticket or not. Remember Megapling Tickets costs us twice as much.
7. The playing in the Lotto Pool is completely voluntary and optional. No one should feel like that “owe” me any money. It will cost you at least $5.00 to play in my pool, but you don’t have to play the Lottery at all. Just because you are in Game 28, doesn’t mean you have play with me in Game 29 or Game 30. I can NOT remind you of when your money is due. Because you don’t owe me any money. Your newsletters tell every week when the next game is due. I do not penalize anyone for paying early. At the end of each update I will include the date you need to pay if you want to play again. I don’t want to forget anyone when collecting dues, but neither do I want to be a “collector”. I do that for a living now.