Preface: The intent is NOT to offer free advertising to any of the Companies listed below. But instead, as it is typical with me, to make fun of what is obviously a lack of a thought process some Corporate Business's tend to have when they try to rush online to get their "Name" on the WWW. Hope you all get a laugh out of this as well.
All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear . . and be misread.
These are not made up. Check them out yourself!
1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com
2 . Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com
3 Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com
5. There's the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com
6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, http://www.molestationnursery.com/
7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always http://www.ipanywhere.com/
8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is www.cummingfirst.com
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site, http://www.speedofart.com/