Since I've returned I've been sidetracked from the lottery payout page update by work that I had received while I was away. It's getting better - the inbox stack is getting lower. I should get back to it no later than next week.
The one thing I did accomplish on the page was finding my error on the KY Tic Tac Cash game. That had been bugging me - the innormation I had calculated did not concur with the innormation presented by the KY Lottery Commission, mainly with the odds, which meant the calcs for the possibilities was in error. Through programming additions, I found out that I had entered some numbers in the spreadsheet I had used for the summary chart in the wrong column. The calculation chart was right, the summary chart was wrong. It's been corrected and updated.