Preliminary publication of findings and results will not occur. This means that nothing will be aired concerning the project until basic proof is in place. Should now be scheduled for around the first of next year.
This really doesn't affect my end - I'm doing grunt work - and shouldn't delay funding. I've pre-pubbed web pages on my site so I can see how the pages will appear, complete with graphics. No links - this may bacome proprietary in the future.
Speaking of that, grunt work continues. I should finish up on the first phase before next weekend. Well within schedule - pleasant surprise.