Off to Atlanta GA in the AM - tournament time.
Phase II goes well. I'll be taking Phase III work with me. There seems to be a radical shift in some of the results, but I want to get more base work done before a decision has to be made as far as changes in processes will go, if any.
The first payment has been released, but I'm not releasing results due to some quality control issues I have to deal with. When Phase II is complete it'll be ready to go, and I'll release the first part when the phase is halfway done. In a way, that's a good thing, although I may have to renegotiate the contract due to those delays.
I still need to do some lottery work, but that has more or less taken a back seat for the time being.