Certain issues related to quality assurance have reared their ugly head and have put a major snag in Phase I completion, which was originally scheduled for the end of this month. It appears all written and web output in half the phase will have to be redone. These issues will definitely affect the order of processing of future phases. I am not a happy camper right now. But Phase II will not be affected and will incorporate the new order of processing. The statistical base itself is not affected - only the print and web display sides. Will take time - there are quite a few files needing attention.
But better I find this now instead of the client discovering errors later.
Diverted some time to working on some math issues concerning lotteries. Nothing to post, but future additions to my lottery page are planned.