- I would love it if someone would invent a bra that didn't cut me in half. Why do they assume women with big breasts are small built in their upper frame? I have the classic V figure. Traditional bras are murder on me. I don't think I have ever seen a woman who's big breasted that were real and had a small upper body frame. Naturally big breasted women tend to be athletic and have beautiful faces with smaller hips. So we need a bra that can work with us. Not hurt us! It does little good to have a beautiful face if it is scrunched up in pain all day.
- High heels with egonomic cushions on the soles. (Invisible please!) Do they really have to hurt so bad? I love wearing high heels but hate the side effects. And what's up with all these shoes that want to cut off your circulation to your toes? Its as if the only people designing the high heels in the world are people who hate those who actually wear them !!!
- An all cotton material that doesn't shrink.
And here's a concept, how about a movie that is funny for adults and doesn't involve sexual content or cussing? Implied sex is fine. Just don't want to see it. Some of us consider that "looking on someone else's nakedness"., which is something I don't believe in.
- An excel add in that just does random numbers based on the numbers we have already put in. I use to have this function on another computer., so I know that it exists, but not in a stand alone add in for anyone to download for just any version. There are add ins available to download for free, but they are not automated. I want one that lets me set it up to my specifications and then is automated. I don't want to have to keep setting it up. Or do it in a different window than the one I am working in.
- Jewel weed juice. All natual jewel weed juiced up and bottled. No artificial anything or you will compromise it's uses. I realize this comes in a creme, but they all contain other ingredients. I want the juice in its natural form., with the leaves. Currently, the only way to get that is buying a pound of the stuff or picking it from your yard (which I'm not good at) and juicing it yourself. No, I don't want to drink it.
- A measuring tool that would allow you to mark off an uneven wall. Jagged even. Would be nice to not have to inch it along a jagged wall when laying tile pieces. More like a template maker in a tool much like a measuring tape.
These are just a few I would like to see developed. Some nights I have gobs of ideas. Most though, come from just daily necessity.