Tin hats required for this one, but have fun:
The conspiracy test
The Conspiracy IQ Test â€” 21 Questions
1. In the ritual of exaltation of the Masonic Lodge, the ineffable name of the God of the Masonic Lodge is revealed. He is said to be the Great Architect of the Universe and his name is said to be:
2. In the ritual for the Nineteenth Degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, called the Grand Pontiff Degree, the candidate is told that the "Lord God Almighty and Redeemer, is not..."
the prophet of Allah
the Christ of St. John
the Pope of Rome
the Hindu deity, Krishna
3. One of the founders of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), a man whose statue today sits across the street from the Justice Department in Washington, D.C., was:
Abraham Lincoln, President of the U.S.A.
Albert Pike, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite (Mason)
U.S. Grant, General of Union Armies
Jeremiah Pea****, founder of Sierra Club
4. Which famous President wrote that, â€œMasonry is â€¦a seed of evil which can never produce any goodâ€?
John Quincy Adams
5. Many theorized that the ancient Knights Templar, a precursor to Masonry and some of today's secret societies, were homosexuals because:
Their leaders were limp-wristed and spoke with a girlish voice
They were led by Joan of Arc
They shaved all their body hair
Their official seal was an image of two knights astride one horse
6. How many witnesses claim they saw a missile or other object streaking toward TWA Flight.800â€™s Boeing 747 aircraft moments before the plane crashed into the ocean off the coast of New Jersey:
7. Martin Luther, the Protestant reformer, and the Secret Order of the Rosicrucians both adopted the same emblem, logo, or motif, which was the:
five petaled rose
8. Who was the famous American who strongly and publicly defended the Order of the Illuminati and its founder, Adam Weishaupt?
9. Which of the following did astronaut Edwin E. â€œBuzzâ€ Aldrin carry in his pocket when he walked on the moon July 21, 1969, during the Apollo 11 mission?
a U.S. silver dollar dated 1890
a banner with the double-headed eagle emblem of the â€œSupreme Council 33Â° of Scottish Rite Freemasonryâ€
a medallion with a picture inscribed of his wife and children
tools, including a screwdriver and a pocketknife
10. President George W. Bush (and his father before him) is a member of which secret society?
The Order of Skull and Bones
The Wisdom Tooth Society
The Elks Club
The Order of Dallas
11. What famous person wrote: â€œI have heard much of theâ€¦dangerous plans and doctrines of the Illuminatiâ€¦no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.â€
Barbara Streisand, singer
Clark Gable, actor
George Washington, President, U.S.A.
Vladimir Lenin, Communist founder, USSR
12. Who donated the land in New York City on which the United Nations building sits?
David Rockefeller, billionaire
Bob Hope, comedian
The United States government
Ross Perot, billionaire
13. Professor George Quigley, of Georgetown University, in his book Tragedy and Hope (1966), acknowledged the existence of a hidden conspiratorial elite with a master plan for a New World Order. Later, which President in his inaugural address mentioned Quigley by name and gave Quigley credit for helping to develop his political ideas?
William Jefferson Clinton
14. Lee Harvey Oswald was reported to have feared:
J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director
Devilmen in government
KGB agents in Russia
Marilyn Monroeâ€™s ghost
15. In the Islamic religion the antichrist is said to be a one-eyed lying false Christ with what letters marked on his forehead?
16. The six-pointed two-triangle Star of David adopted by the nation of Israel for its flag has long been recognized as a sign of:
superiority over the Arabs
the 12 disciples of Jesus
17. The Council on Foreign Relations, which has among its members Secretary of State Colin Powell and CBS news anchor Dan Rather, has the revealing logo on the front cover of its official journal of:
a naked man on a white horse
a United Nations flag
a globe of planet earth
a two-headed donkey
18. During the French Revolution, Mirabeau declared the doctrine and practices of the Illuminati to be:
wise and proper
sexist and racist
the code of Hell
much loved by King Louis and his Queen Antoinette
19. According to Great Britainâ€™s heroic World War II Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill, the group responsible for the Russian Communist revolution which overthrew the Czars was/were the:
Budweiser Beer Company
Gladiators of Rome
Revolutionary Illuminist Jews
20. Who, referring to a great conspiracy, wrote: "...there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
Novelist Tom Nut
Actor Tom Hanks
President Woodrow Wilson
Soviet Union dictator Josef Stalin
21. Who once complained on television that a "vast right wing conspiracy" was out to get her husband and destroy him?
Sandra Bullock, actress
Dolly Parton, country singer
Hillary Rodham Clinton
1. c (Jahbulon) Reference: Gods of the Lodge, by Reginald Haupt, pp. 124-125.
2. b (The Christ of St. John) Reference: Gods of the Lodge, by Reginald Haupt, pp. 144.
3. b (Albert Pike, sovereign Grand Commander Scottish Rite, Mason) Reference: Gods of the Lodge, by Reginald Haupt, p. 154; alsoâ€”Black Square and Compass, by Joseph A. Walker, Jr.; also The Ku Klux Klan, by William Pierce Randel, p. 200.
4. a (John Quincy Adams) Reference: Letters on Freemasonry, by John Quincy Adams, published 1833.
5. d (Their official seal was two knights astride one horse) Reference:
.......Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects, Time-Life Books, p. 36.
6. c (three hundred) Reference: Flight 800 Independent Researchers Organization (FIRO); alsoâ€”Altered Evidence, by James Sanders.
7. c (five-petaled rose) Reference: Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects, Time-Life Books, Alexandria, VA, p. 49.
8. a (Thomas Jefferson) Reference: Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects, Time-Life Books, Alexandria VA p. 108.
9. b (a banner with the double-headed eagle emblem of the Supreme Council 33Â° of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Reference: Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects, Time-Life Books, Alexandria, VA, p.112.
10. a (The Order of Skull & Bones) Reference: The Secret Establishment, by Dr. Antony Sutton; alsoâ€”Dark Majesty, by Texe Marrs.
11. c (George Washington) Reference: The Writings of George Washington, 1940, published by the U.S. Government Printing Office.
12. a (David Rockefeller) Reference: Circle of Intrigue, by Texe Marrs, p. 145.
13. a (William Clinton) Reference: The New York Times, inaugural speech, Jan. 21, 1993. Alsoâ€”Circle of Intrigue, by Texe Marrs, pp. 184-185.
14. b (Devilmen in government) Reference: The Illuminoids, by Neal Wilgus.
15. b (CFR) Reference: Encyclopedia Brittanica, 1904. Alsoâ€”Circle of Intrigue, by Texe Marrs.
16. c (Occultism) Reference: The Six-Pointed Star, by O.J. Graham. Alsoâ€”Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, by Dr. Cathy Burns.
17. a (a naked man on a white horse) Reference: front covers of Foreign Affairs journal; Alsoâ€”Circle of Intrigue, by Texe Marrs, p.202.
18. c (the code of hell) Reference: Secret Societies and Subversive Monuments, by Nest Webster, p.76.
19. d (Revolutionary Illuminist Jews) Reference: Article by Winston Churchill, The Illustrated Sunday Herald (newspaper), London, England, February 8, 1920.
20. c (President Woodrow Wilson) Reference: The New Freedom, by Woodrow Wilson, published 1913.
21. d (Hillary Rodham Clinton)
Give yourself 5 points for each correct answer. Then rate yourself as follows:
If your Score was
You are a
Genuine Conspiracy Authority and Genius
Serious Conspiracy Buff
The Conspiracy Test
Published: February 17, 2008, 12:46 am
Tin hats required for this one, but have fun: