I had done some statistical data file development to ease the way when it came to building the web files for Phase III - big mistake. In building the web files I found some errors in the data files and all of them either have to be corrected or rebuilt. Since there may be other errors in them down the road, I've chosen to delete the data files and rebuild them when and as they become required. While there wasn't a lot of work involved it did take time, and I'm not particularly pleased about that. So much for advance planning.
But, with that, I've decided to bite the bullet and do the reorganization I referred to in December. There'll be time involved with no increase in output, but it was going to happen sooner or later anyway, and I might as well get it over and done with. Progress on the new files goes well - less time involved than I thought it would take.
I'm going to take a break from this for a couple of days to work on the Keno project and to build some web pages for a friend of mine.