All throughout this project I've tried to minimize the possibility of submitted errors by creating and instituting error traps. They've kept me out of a lot of trouble over the projrct's lifespan.
In building and submitting some files in the manner in which I did, though, certain of these traps were bypassed, and it's come back to bite me. In the first 10% of constructing the last set of files, I've come across two errors, one minor, one major. They would have had an effect on all data throughout the project.
I've requested the client return all submitted hard copy and and I have removed all previously uploaded files from their website. They will have to be rebuilt, but I won't do that until I've completed the section I'm working on now.
The positive effect of all this, though, is the standardization of the appearance of all hard copy. I had been experimenting with other fonts and typesetting options, and have come up with something that, at least, I like. We'll see what the client thinks at a later date.
Back to work.