Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )
The time is now 3:09 pm
You last visited May 18, 2022, 2:36 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

9/11 weird Ad

Published:

Last Edited: September 11, 2010, 10:39 am

I was looking at weird ads this am after visiting the say anything blog. Got to the last weird ad at bottom. Pretty odd I must say. Must have been done prior to 9/11 I would think.

Pretty odd I would stumble across this on 9/11

Last weird ad at bottom.

http://dengedenge.com/2010/08/weird-vintage-ads/#56

Entry #1,335

Comments

1.
JAP69Comment by JAP69 - September 11, 2010, 11:30 am
Another weird ad I see is the buy victory bonds ad. Has the women holding the baby with the hands depicted with a logo in each one.
I could replace the logos with ones of my choice representing the massive national debt being placed upon our children to repay.
2.
konaneComment by konane - September 11, 2010, 12:29 pm
OMG, that's strange.
3.
Rick GComment by Rick G - September 11, 2010, 2:43 pm
I'm sure the ad was made before 9/11. It's a brainwashing technique called preconditioning. You are shown something and it registers in your brain as a possibility. When the real event occurs, your subconscious mind has already been imprinted with the possibility and accepts the real event easily.

Another example is the FOX TV show called "The Lone Gunman". It came out in early 2001 but was canceled right away. In that show a guy flies an airplane into the WTC.

You will notice that many man-made disasters/catastrophes have appeared in movies, TV shows, ads, books, etc. before the actual event occurred. It's not always just a coincidence.

For more info on preconditioning, google Alan Watts + preconditioning.

Thanks for posting that ad JAP. I had not seen it before.
4.
Rick GComment by Rick G - September 11, 2010, 3:43 pm
Sorry about that...it's called predictive programming. Here is an explanation:

What is predictive programming? Alan Watt explains:

"Hollywood is the magician's wand (holly-holy) which has been used to cast a spell on the unsuspecting public. Things or ideas which would otherwise be seen as bizarre, vulgar, undesirable or impossible are inserted into films in the realm of fantasy. When the viewer watches these films, his/her mind is left open to suggestion and the conditioning process begins. These same movies which are designed to program the average person, can give the discerning viewer a better understanding of the workings and the plan of the world agenda. "Be-aware".

*Paul D Collins and Philip D Collins (Collins Brothers) give an excellent in-depth interview series on predictive programming interpreted as a more general cultural phenomenon which is used as a tool to control future public opinion and sentiment through art, books, music and of course through movies.

Consider the following excerpt from an article of Phillip D Collins:

"Fiction as a Precursor to Fact

Thus, "science fiction" is a means of conditioning the masses to accept future visions that the elite wish to tangibly enact. This process of gradual and subtle inculcation is dubbed "predictive programming." Hoffman elaborates: "Predictive programming works by means of the propagation of the illusion of an infallibly accurate vision of how the world is going to look in the future" (205). Also dubbed "sci-fi inevitabilism" by Hoffman, predictive programming is analogous to a virus that infects its hosts with the false belief that it is:

* Useless to resist central, establishment control.
* Or it posits a counter-cultural alternative to such control which is actually a counterfeit, covertly emanating from the establishment itself.
* That the blackening (pollution) of earth is as unavoidable as entropy.
* That extinction ('evolution") of the species is inevitable.
* That the reinhabitation of the earth by the "old gods" (Genesis 6:4), is our stellar scientific destiny. (8)"
5.
Comment by joker17 - September 11, 2010, 4:14 pm
Eerie.....This reminds me of the movie "Knowing". In the movie you see an oil rig explosion. One commenter on Youtube wrote the following under the video..................."Film was released in cinemas on March 20th, the BP Spill happened April 20th

EXACTLY 13 MONTHS......

The DVD came out 7th July 2009, exactly 4 years after the London bombings or 1462 days 1+4+6+2 = yup 13

There were 11 deaths on the rig and 2 later related deaths = 13

and now 33% (33rd degree mason?) of critics claimed it was a good film, the other 67% were telling the truth"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgeA3dr2uY



6.
Rick GComment by Rick G - September 11, 2010, 6:52 pm
Yes, joker...'Knowing' is another good example. It happens too often to be coincidental. When you step back and look at the obvious clues you can predict the future. More on that to come in my blog.

You must be a Lottery Post member to post comments to a Blog.

Register for a FREE membership, or if you're already a member please Log In.